• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicPredatorMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?: Christian Martinez
Minecraft IGN?: toxic_predator10
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: christian_martinez.12
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 363
How many games have you played?: 2000
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 10/10
Past clans you've been in: Impurged, Engraged
What are your PvP weakness?: Ice PvP
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Because i think it is a good clan from what i heard and i think i would have a lot of fun being in it.
Do you have donor?: Yes, Platinum
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will help out this clan by being mature and also by PvP because im decent at it. :D

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
unexpected
Name?: Christian Martinez
Minecraft IGN?: toxic_predator10
Skype Name?: christian_martinez.12
How many wins do you have?: 363
How many games have you played?: 2000
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10
How mature are you?: 1/10: 10/10
Past clans you've been in: Impurged, Engraged
What are your PvP weakness?: Ice PvP
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Because i think it is a good clan from what i heard and i think i would have a lot of fun being in it.
Do you have donor?: Yes, Platinum
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will help out this clan by being mature and also by PvP because im decent at it. :D
Accepted As trial! Please be active on our ts for a better chance on member!

MitchManMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Name?: Chris
Minecraft IGN?: SkitThePsyco
Age?: 15
Skype Name?: you guys already have my skype
How many wins do you have?: 77
How many games have you played?: 470
How active are you?: 1/10: 5
How mature are you?: 1/10: Depending on the situation i cna be very mature
Past clans you've been in: React and i guess liberation
What are your PvP weakness?: Bow battles
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I've been in this clan befor and i made huge mistake on leaving and I know my reasons for leaving were pretty irrational but I love you guys and i hope for you guys to accept me back PLEASE
Do you have donor?: Yes i do platinum
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I would say I'm very good a pvp and also a great team player.
Accepted as trial, be active and show us your skills and you should be a full member soon!

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Name?: Chris
Minecraft IGN?: SkitThePsyco
Age?: 15
Skype Name?: you guys already have my skype
How many wins do you have?: 77
How many games have you played?: 470
How active are you?: 1/10: 5
How mature are you?: 1/10: Depending on the situation i cna be very mature
Past clans you've been in: React and i guess liberation
What are your PvP weakness?: Bow battles
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I've been in this clan befor and i made huge mistake on leaving and I know my reasons for leaving were pretty irrational but I love you guys and i hope for you guys to accept me back PLEASE
Do you have donor?: Yes i do platinum
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I would say I'm very good a pvp and also a great team player.
http://gyazo.com/47d1f3cbbc94e76730a707d0baca791d

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
Name?:Jon/Jonny
Minecraft IGN?:JonJayMan
Age?:12 in August.
Skype Name?:redxeclpse (you got it already :p)
Do you have teamspeak?:Yeah
How many wins do you have?:10/used to have 152, 28 on an alt, and 50 on another :D)
How many games have you played?:200?
How active are you?: 1/10:9.5
How mature are you?: 1/10:8
Past clans you've been in:Tigers, #Limitless, SWATTeam
What are your PvP weakness?:Hackers, Teams of 5+
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:I will help with every battle as I am very active. I am a good PvPer and I also know some of the members/staff. I would really enjoy Trama because it is a good clan and could easily be a top 5 clan!
Do you have donor?:No D:
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:I am good at PvP, I listen well, and I know routes and stratigies. I also really enjoy being in clans as it is a good way to get better.

Before you deny me, please test me in my PvP. I know my stats are not good, but I am good at PvP. <3 But, on the other hand, I can understand why you would deny me because of my stats, as it brings a bad representation.

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Name?:Jon/Jonny
Minecraft IGN?:JonJayMan
Age?:12 in August.
Skype Name?:redxeclpse (you got it already :p)
Do you have teamspeak?:Yeah
How many wins do you have?:10/used to have 152, 28 on an alt, and 50 on another :D)
How many games have you played?:200?
How active are you?: 1/10:9.5
How mature are you?: 1/10:8
Past clans you've been in:Tigers, #Limitless, SWATTeam
What are your PvP weakness?:Hackers, Teams of 5+
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:I will help with every battle as I am very active. I am a good PvPer and I also know some of the members/staff. I would really enjoy Trama because it is a good clan and could easily be a top 5 clan!
Do you have donor?:No D:
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:I am good at PvP, I listen well, and I know routes and stratigies. I also really enjoy being in clans as it is a good way to get better.

Before you deny me, please test me in my PvP. I know my stats are not good, but I am good at PvP. <3 But, on the other hand, I can understand why you would deny me because of my stats, as it brings a bad representation.
Accepted as Trial Member. Please be active on Teamspeak.

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?: Striker (Trust me, my real life name is THE HARDEST/WEIRDEST name) Striker is easier.
Minecraft IGN?: Striker5351
Skype Name?: striker3546
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes.
How many wins do you have?:235
How many games have you played?:2126 (I know I need a stats reset/another account) I am actually a good pvper and a good mcsg player, I just started off bad.
How active are you?: 1/10: 8/10 (in the summer) 8/10 (on weekends) 5/10 (in the week in the school year)
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8/10
Past clans you've been in: #Tigers, #Chop, Team Radiation, Team Vivify, #Hitmen
What are your PvP weakness?: Don't have to many of what you would call "weaknesses". I lose against hackers 50 percent of the time, and I prefer not to fight 5 teams without a chokepoint ;)
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: Trama seems like a group of organized, skilled players, that are active and are fun to play with. I also know MitchManMC (From #Hitmen) even though we haven't kept in touch.
Do you have donor?: Yes (platinum)
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I will be active in most of the clan battle's, I will be very active in general, and contribute to the positive atmosphere of this clan, and I will d0 my best in every single clan battle I play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci