• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Name?: Daniel
Minecraft IGN?: I_come_2_pwn
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: live:rockdan123/i_come_2_pwn
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 615
How many games have you played?: 3507
How active are you?: 1/10: 10 however on school days 5
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8
Past clans you've been in: #Merciless, #Bamboo, #Paradox
What are your PvP weakness?: None besides hackers
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I would love to join Trama because of it’s outstanding record and members inside the clan. The clan itself I find very engrossing and appealing with outstanding clan records and activity during the clan. The clan is very beneficial to everyone as it helps bring an upper level of intensity and joy into the the survival games, and I would love to participate in any of the clan wars, if not all as I would be as active as possible to help us reach the top of the battle of the clans, I hereby make a vow that I would devote most of my MCSG time if needed to contribute to this hereby outstanding, if not best clan in the MCSG community, I would also love to meliorate my skills by practicing with members whilst participated in the clan as I mentioned before the stupefying skills of the members in the clan are just breathtaking. It would be an absolute phenomenon and honor if you allowed me to be a part of Trama.
Do you have donor?: Diamond Donor
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: As I mentioned before, whatever time I am free, i would love to devote my time and my effort into the clan to enhance the status of the clan as i would sacrifice myself no matter within clan battles, games and anything. I am quite experienced in the MCSG community as I have over 600 games won even though my record is around 1/7, it does not prove that I am not the best, the occasion of my record is because of mainly targeters of spawn, however, I would try my best in each and every way to benefit this hereby clan.
Not recommended . He is very bad mannered in 1v1's he interrupted me and RustlerSpeed's 1v1 on roxbot , like a bish

ABasketball

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?:Max
Minecraft IGN?:ABasketball
Age?:14
Skype Name?:mcoop34
Do you have teamspeak?:You know it
How many wins do you have?:1114
How many games have you played?:4096
How active are you?: 1/10:9.5
How mature are you?: 1/10:6
Past clans you've been in: Renegades, Equinox
What are your PvP weakness?: Decision making
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: To chill with some good PvPers
Do you have donor?: Nah g
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: Work on teamwork with the clan and try my hardest in Battles

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: Work on teamwork with the clan and try my hardest in Battles
FINALLY ACTIVE MAX <3

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I would love to join Trama because of it’s outstanding record and members inside the clan. The clan itself I find very engrossing and appealing with outstanding clan records and activity during the clan. The clan is very beneficial to everyone as it helps bring an upper level of intensity and joy into the the survival games, and I would love to participate in any of the clan wars, if not all as I would be as active as possible to help us reach the top of the battle of the clans, I hereby make a vow that I would devote most of my MCSG time if needed to contribute to this hereby outstanding, if not best clan in the MCSG community, I would also love to meliorate my skills by practicing with members whilst participated in the clan as I mentioned before the stupefying skills of the members in the clan are just breathtaking. It would be an absolute phenomenon and honor if you allowed me to be a part of Trama.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: As I mentioned before, whatever time I am free, i would love to devote my time and my effort into the clan to enhance the status of the clan as i would sacrifice myself no matter within clan battles, games and anything. I am quite experienced in the MCSG community as I have over 600 games won even though my record is around 1/7, it does not prove that I am not the best, the occasion of my record is because of mainly targeters of spawn, however, I would try my best in each and every way to benefit this hereby clan.
Accepted as Trial Member. Please be active on the Teamspeak.

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score

Patrified

Career
Reaction score
Name?: The Name's Patrick
Minecraft IGN?: Patrck_
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: You have it
Do you have teamspeak?: Oui
How many wins do you have?: 591
How many games have you played?: 2123 idk
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
How mature are you?: 1/10:9
Past clans you've been in: This one, #Liberation, #Solstice
What are your PvP weakness?: I'm bad
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I wanna rejoin. I liked my time here as a whole but I guess I just needed a break so now I'm back.
Do you have donor?: Oui
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I can GG10 2 eZ for me. xD Idk how to answer this.

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
Name?: The Name's Patrick
Minecraft IGN?: Patrck_
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: You have it
Do you have teamspeak?: Oui
How many wins do you have?: 591
How many games have you played?:
2123 idk
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
How mature are you?: 1/10:9
Past clans you've been in: This one, #Liberation, #Solstice
What are your PvP weakness?: I'm bad
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:
I wanna rejoin. I liked my time here as a whole but I guess I just needed a break so now I'm back.
Do you have donor?: Oui
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:
I can GG10 2 eZ for me. xD Idk how to answer this.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
How come you dont have any weakness besides hackers? Have you found around 2980 hackers or so?

Surgeri420

Tribute
Reaction score
Your app just makes me want to kiss you in the cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci