• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trama (US & CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Name?: Nate
Minecraft IGN?: PaYenDarkness23
Age?: 14
Skype Name?: paynedarkness1
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
How many wins do you have?: 250 ( 840 on hive )
How many games have you played?: 1k ( 2k on hive )
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
How mature are you?: 1/10: 9
Past clans you've been in: Infintiy
What are your PvP weakness?: Teams larger then 3
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: because i will like to make some new friends and find a clan that are good and a clan with some good players.
Do you have donor?: No getting it.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I am great in clan battles and I can work well in a team.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Name?: Nate
Minecraft IGN?: PaYenDarkness23
Skype Name?: paynedarkness1
How many wins do you have?: 250 ( 840 on hive )
How many games have you played?: 1k ( 2k on hive )
How active are you?: 1/10: 9
How mature are you?: 1/10: 9
Past clans you've been in: Infintiy
What are your PvP weakness?: Teams larger then 3
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: because i will like to make some new friends and find a clan that are good and a clan with some good players.
Do you have donor?: No getting it.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I am great in clan battles and I can work well in a team.
Accepted for trial, unless any staff disapprove :)

ForcesMan

Tribute
Reaction score
Name?:Freddy
Minecraft IGN?:ForcesMan1
Age?:15
Skype Name?:ForcesMan1
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
How many wins do you have?:260
How many games have you played?:1476
How active are you?: 1/10:10
How mature are you?: 1/10:9
Past clans you've been in:Reflection,Authority,Voltage.
What are your PvP weakness?:Teams of 4.
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:Because this clan is pretty good at teamwork and because i want to make some new friends.
Do you have donor?:yes,Gold Donor
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:Well, im great at teamwork,saying some mistakes that the clan have.

ForcesMan

Tribute
Reaction score
Name?:Freddy
Minecraft IGN?:ForcesMan1
Age?:15
Skype Name?:ForcesMan1
Do you have teamspeak?:Yes
How many wins do you have?:259
How many games have you played?:1486
How active are you?: 1/10:10
How mature are you?: 1/10:9
Past clans you've been in:Reflection,Authority,Voltage.
What are your PvP weakness?:Teams of 4.
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?:Because this clan is pretty good at teamwork and because i want to make some new friends.
Do you have donor?:yes,Gold Donor
How will you help us be the best clan possible?:Well, im great at teamwork,saying some mistakes that the clan have.
sorry i fix my wins and total games

Zatlys

Survivor
Reaction score
Name?: Matthew
Minecraft IGN?: zatly, Zatlys
Skype Name?: Vaper_Pridez
How many wins do you have?: zatly: 159 xD <- scrimming account, Zatlys: 0 <- Just reset :p
How many games have you played?:
How active are you?: 1/10: zatly: 1921, Zatlys: 5
How mature are you?: 1/10: 6.9
Past clans you've been in: Evasive, Optimist, Chrome
What are your PvP weakness?: Bow Spam
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I am an over all good player, even though my stats suck xD, and I also know some of the members.
Do you have donor?: zatly: Plat. Donor, Zatlys: No Donor
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I am a good, well known player and I also am good a setting up CB'S and Scrims with other clans. I am also a more known player so I am really friendly with to whole community.

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
How many wins do you have?: zatly: 159 xD <- scrimming account, Zatlys: 0 <- Just reset :p
How active are you?: 1/10:
zatly: 1921, Zatlys: 5
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I am an over all good player, even though my stats suck xD, and I also know some of the members.
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: I am a good, well known player and I also am good a setting up CB'S and Scrims with other clans. I am also a more known player so I am really friendly with to whole community.
The redness make's my eyes hurt ;-;

Trama

Survivor
Reaction score
How active are you?: 1/10:
zatly: 1921, Zatlys: 5
Accepted as Trial Member. Please be active on the Teamspeak.

i_come_2_pwn

Survivor
Reaction score
Name?: Daniel
Minecraft IGN?: I_come_2_pwn
Age?: 13
Skype Name?: live:rockdan123/i_come_2_pwn
How many wins do you have?: 615
How many games have you played?: 3507
How active are you?: 1/10: 10 however on school days 5
How mature are you?: 1/10: 8
Past clans you've been in: #Merciless, #Bamboo, #Paradox
What are your PvP weakness?: None besides hackers
Why do you exactly want to join Trama?: I would love to join Trama because of it’s outstanding record and members inside the clan. The clan itself I find very engrossing and appealing with outstanding clan records and activity during the clan. The clan is very beneficial to everyone as it helps bring an upper level of intensity and joy into the the survival games, and I would love to participate in any of the clan wars, if not all as I would be as active as possible to help us reach the top of the battle of the clans, I hereby make a vow that I would devote most of my MCSG time if needed to contribute to this hereby outstanding, if not best clan in the MCSG community, I would also love to meliorate my skills by practicing with members whilst participated in the clan as I mentioned before the stupefying skills of the members in the clan are just breathtaking. It would be an absolute phenomenon and honor if you allowed me to be a part of Trama.
Do you have donor?: Diamond Donor
How will you help us be the best clan possible?: As I mentioned before, whatever time I am free, i would love to devote my time and my effort into the clan to enhance the status of the clan as i would sacrifice myself no matter within clan battles, games and anything. I am quite experienced in the MCSG community as I have over 600 games won even though my record is around 1/7, it does not prove that I am not the best, the occasion of my record is because of mainly targeters of spawn, however, I would try my best in each and every way to benefit this hereby clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci