• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Benja Clan is #1
SkyDoesMinecraft is #2
HeyImBee #3
huskymidkipzz #4
setosorcererere #5
Evasive #6
Asian Invasion #7
African Booty Scratcherz #8
Indian Redskins #9
Floridian Lakers Jaguars #10

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
You're funny if you think I try to actually WIN the game when I'm scrimming cuz that's all I do. I don't try hard like you, whoever you are. I bet you've never even been in a decent clan. Nor will ever be in one.
Im in react dumbo i scrim on this acc too

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
You are? Wow I wouldn't know you they must of felt sorry for you for being so bad.
Lmao, You honestly really want to talk trash to me? I don't make excuses for my ratio unlike you. I can't even make a joke without butthurt kids like you annoying me replying to my comments. You call me a random and state I haven't been in a decent clan? You're funny bro. You're in Rebels, just because your clan may be good doesn't mean you are. I don't even understand how you're going to bring up clans. Is all you do rely on how good your clan is? I'm done with you because you can't even take a joke.

ITsMeTYL3R

Diamond
Reaction score
Lmao, You honestly really want to talk trash to me? I don't make excuses for my ratio unlike you. I can't even make a joke without butthurt kids like you annoying me replying to my comments. You call me a random and state I haven't been in a decent clan? You're funny bro. You're in Rebels, just because your clan may be good doesn't mean you are. I don't even understand how you're going to bring up clans. Is all you do rely on how good your clan is? I'm done with you because you can't even take a joke.
lol u judge on ratio lolololololololololol

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it any better .

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
i smell cocky hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci