• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
  • 1. Forgotten - Gods, they always do amazing in clan battles and they work as a family.

• 2. Rebels - Always have been a good clan, with fantastic teamwork.

• 3. Trivium - Stacked Roster

• 4. Rivals - Great leader and a pretty stacked roster

• 5. Vanguard - Excellent Teamwork and a great leader

• 6. Titans/Excel - Haven't seen much with titans since i have not scrimm them yet, but they have a pretty good roster. Excel have some good Pvpers and they have good teamwork too. Also excel is leading 2-1 against rivals.

• 7. React - They're back and ready to go, they have SociallyAk (the Leader).

• 8. Eternity - Their leader, and good roster

• 9. Instinct II - lost to several couple battles, still a pretty good clan.

• 10. <( )>
  • 11. Prevail - I'm saying that they have the potential to be a pretty decent clan, not saying their the best! But even though we lost to excel 0-5, which is very badly. But we'll get up and keep trying to get stronger and stronger, only if we had much better communication. I believe this clan would do good if they have better communication and better teamwork. we're practicing everyday trying to get better and better. This clan is a family and everybody gets along well

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
  • 1. Forgotten - Gods, they always do amazing in clan battles and they work as a family.

• 2. Rebels - Always have been a good clan, with fantastic teamwork.

• 3. Trivium - Stacked Roster

• 4. Rivals - Great leader and a pretty stacked roster

• 5. Vanguard - Excellent Teamwork and a great leader

• 6. Titans/Excel - Haven't seen much with titans since i have not scrimm them yet, but they have a pretty good roster. Excel have some good Pvpers and they have good teamwork too. Also excel is leading 2-1 against rivals.

• 7. React - They're back and ready to go, they have SociallyAk (the Leader).

• 8. Eternity - Their leader, and good roster

• 9. Instinct II - lost to several couple battles, still a pretty good clan.

• 10. <( )>
  • 11. Prevail - I'm saying that they have the potential to be a pretty decent clan, not saying their the best! But even though we lost to excel 0-5, which is very badly. But we'll get up and keep trying to get stronger and stronger, only if we had much better communication. I believe this clan would do good if they have better communication and better teamwork. we're practicing everyday trying to get better and better. This clan is a family and everybody gets along well
No offense but prevail is not 11th.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense but prevail is not 11th.
Just like what i said, I know we lost to excel 0-5.. If we rematch I bet we can do better. We just need practice and practice, but i get it that it was your opinion. I do respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci