• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Likes List?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I dont think they get more likes because they are mods, but because mods are generally more mature-ish people and they are more likely to post mature-ish things that are more likely to receive likes.
You're having a good point there, but it's not totally true.
Mods do get more likes.
Look for example to Chad, wich is I know is an extreme case. Even if he would post "lol" he would get likes.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I dont think they get more likes because they are mods, but because mods are generally more mature-ish people and they are more likely to post mature-ish things that are more likely to receive likes.
Hehehehe, He said "But", Hehehee

In all fairness, It depends really

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're having a good point there, but it's not totally true.
Mods do get more likes.
Look for example to Chad, wich is I know is an extreme case. Even if he would post "lol" he would get likes.
I guess that is true. Chad get a ton of likes because people are suck ups or they like the server, he made it, so they think liking his posts makes sence.

That's the pro of being a mod, mods are getting more likes. ><' Fact.
But even if what you said were so, I dont think the PRO of being a mod is for silly ol likes on a forum. "YES I got mod! Now I am finally going to be cool! Not because I am a mod, but because I will get more likes on my forums posts!"

Hehehehe, He said "But", Hehehee
Thanks for proving me wrong..

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
But even if what you said were so, I dont think the PRO of being a mod is for silly ol likes on a forum. "YES I got mod! Now I am finally going to be cool! Not because I am a mod, but because I will get more likes on my forums posts!"
Well that wasn't my point.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i was well liked on the forums well before i got mod

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well that wasn't my point.
How was it not? Thats all you said was thats the good thing about being a mod because they get more likes. All I was saying was no one joins the staff team to get more likes and it is not a benefit (pro), I dont think anyone cares about likes enough to consider it a benefit. Although the fact this thread has so many posts might prove me wrong..

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
How was it not? Thats all you said was thats the good thing about being a mod because they get more likes. All I was saying was no one joins the staff team to get more likes and it is not a benefit (pro), I dont think anyone cares about likes enough to consider it a benefit. Although the fact this thread has so many posts might prove me wrong..
Well I think I used the wrong words to explain what I mean.
What I originally meant is "Well then it is much easier as a mod to get in that list, as mods get more likes than other members". I just wrote it differently, so I must have been drunk and used a synonym to the word "benefit". >.>

i was well liked on the forums well before i got mod
Well I'm not saying I have anything against it :p
I also loved you before you were a moderator Kez, I just love you a little less now because you ruin the counting thread everytime x'D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci