• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans in all divisions combined

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Being nice to people is a life skill, if you don't learn it early in your life you could make big mistakes.
real life and the internet are very different things

if masongalati one day becomes prime minister and makes a darkrai is sentenced to life in jail tax then i will respect ur opinion ;D

I agree on part of you statement although how you said "you havnt been accepted into apex since no one wants you" well ive only applied 3 times with a 4month gap inbetween, one of my application was accepted for trial but i turned it down as i created a clan about 2 weeks after applying so yer i turned it down, and also i applied recently but i may be declined as i lack wins which i dont really mind as i know i wont really participate in battle's much as my stats arent the best (i play for fun and give wins) anyway, ok i dont look at the phoenix thread to much, i thougt many people left to join synergy etc. But i guess it was only 'StijJam' that left, also i didnt mean disband i meant Hiatus you guys went on, also saying that stig will be the only shard of help.. thats offensive pretty much saying synergy is a crap clan, which could of became 1 of the top AU clans as the clan contained some pretty good players (600-1400 win area), also why dont you challenge yourself darkrai, since your clan is classified the best clan as it contains some of the highest ranking AU players but you should keep Phoenix and kick everyone but 5 really close friends so then they can join different clans you you will have a challenge when you verse them instead of versing the easy clans that last 1-4 days, basically you jave only won 7 clan battles of which the clans were skillful.
if you have noticed by now my aim here is not to be nice and to make friends, it's to make a point. if ur gunna say 'phoenix only battles clans which are n00bs' look at the battles against skilled clans. they havent scored more than a round on us, not to mention the clans you dont know were actually good back in the day. ur debating for a lost cause kid, phoenix has been and will be the best clan. ;D

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Being nice to people is a life skill, if you don't learn it early in your life you could make big mistakes.
If he was mean to everyone, why would people spend time with him?( and please don't say because he's popular because that's what everyone with no actual evidence will say). He's probably one of the nicest person I've ever met. He just gets annoyed when people are incredibly ignorant and the amount of abuse he cops on a daily basis.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just because you're good at clicking and pressing keys on a keyboard doesn't give you the right to be offensive to people... -.-
yeah it does

btw, if you copped w/ the amount of abuse i had daily you'd probably understand more about my personality. also, i normally don't do this because i hate people, i find it funny to see people angry at nothing ;D

Reaction score
Top 5 AU Clans i like
1. Apex - you guys know how i feel about this clan.
2. Synergy- This is sort've PhoenixV2 as most members came to this clan after the hiatus.
3. Fundamental - Use to be apart of this clan but then left to make my own biggest regret as they are such a good clan full of wondeful members and still improving.
4. Fade - My brother apart of the clan so..
5. Phoenix - I dont really have a good relationship with most members esp; darkai202
Just because you have a bad relationship with the members doesn't mean that they should be lower on the list, look at their CB record then rethink your list. mmk

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Just because you have a bad relationship with the members doesn't mean that they should be lower on the list, look at their CB record then rethink your list. mmk
it was his personal top 5 in the order of he likes them, not skilled clans ;D

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5 au:
1. fundamental - idk any of their members but i heard their name once
2. instinct - im taking a guess as to if thats a clan or not
3. fade - dayum gud 1st accounts or wot???
4. apex - They lasted more than a week, automatically better than most au clans
5. phoenix - pity them so i gave them 5th

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah it does

btw, if you copped w/ the amount of abuse i had daily you'd probably understand more about my personality. also, i normally don't do this because i hate people, i find it funny to see people angry at nothing ;D
Guys tbh i believe darkrai has to hate people as his so popular since his the best AU player and 2nd best World wide player and in every game i see him in there will be atleast 7 people saying "Team darkrai plez i phan <33" but then if he Said's yes to 1 person thenhe'll have no choice but to say yes to the other 'logically' anyway if i was in nick's shoes ill hate people too as nick cant even get a game now as he will
1. get targeted
2. Get spammed "team please i phan" or hate msg's
Anyway i dont mind nick as in his youtube he seems.. i mean is a kewl guy so guys dont hate someone that has to hate people since his popularity is to high to handle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci