• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans in all divisions combined

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
1) phoenix - we dont even play mc and we still are hashtag 1 thats how good we are
2) apex - theyre okay
3) randy clans - most are bunch of no names i dont rly know
#1 in your eyes.
But now you dont really deserve top 3 as the clan battles you won was with your Old roster and now nearly 90% of the old apex members have left to form Synergy, and now phoenix is only you and Snochet, and you went to apply for apex which means you dont even like Phoenix to apply for a different clan.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
#1 in your eyes.
But now you dont really deserve top 3 as the clan battles you won was with your Old roster and now nearly 90% of the old apex members have left to form Synergy, and now phoenix is only you and Snochet, and you went to apply for apex which means you dont even like Phoenix to apply for a different clan.
When you talk it makes me want to grab a rope, look at our roster. It's literally the same, Synergy disbanded anyway, oh and we only sent Stigjam there so he could make them have a small shard of hope. Idk if you noticed but we still have the roster we pummelled all your precious mediocre clans with. You may also want to consider the reason why we 'disbanded'. Now kid, because you're so oblivious I'm going to lay down a fact for you. Wonder why even all your effort, dedication and love for a certain clan hasn't gotten you accepted.. It doesn't take a genius to know you're not wanted somewhere. ;D

i rly h8 randies who think they know everything

oh and to prove my point ur a randy

yeah our roster sucks me and snochet only

Last edited:

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you talk it makes me want to grab a rope, look at our roster. It's literally the same, Synergy disbanded anyway, oh and we only sent Stigjam there so he could make them have a small shard of hope. Idk if you noticed but we still have the roster we pummelled all your precious mediocre clans with. You may also want to consider the reason why we 'disbanded'. Now kid, because you're so oblivious I'm going to lay down a fact for you. Wonder why even all your effort, dedication and love for a certain clan hasn't gotten you accepted.. It doesn't take a genius to know you're not wanted somewhere. ;D

that roster is bad lmao

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score

I feel this post can offend quite a lot of people,
1- "precious mediocre clans"
2- we only gave them Stig to give them a shard of hope.
3- "I really hate randies"

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score

I agree on part of you statement although how you said "you havnt been accepted into apex since no one wants you" well ive only applied 3 times with a 4month gap inbetween, one of my application was accepted for trial but i turned it down as i created a clan about 2 weeks after applying so yer i turned it down, and also i applied recently but i may be declined as i lack wins which i dont really mind as i know i wont really participate in battle's much as my stats arent the best (i play for fun and give wins) anyway, ok i dont look at the phoenix thread to much, i thougt many people left to join synergy etc. But i guess it was only 'StijJam' that left, also i didnt mean disband i meant Hiatus you guys went on, also saying that stig will be the only shard of help.. thats offensive pretty much saying synergy is a crap clan, which could of became 1 of the top AU clans as the clan contained some pretty good players (600-1400 win area), also why dont you challenge yourself darkrai, since your clan is classified the best clan as it contains some of the highest ranking AU players but you should keep Phoenix and kick everyone but 5 really close friends so then they can join different clans you you will have a challenge when you verse them instead of versing the easy clans that last 1-4 days, basically you jave only won 7 clan battles of which the clans were skillful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci