• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans from every region

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
4) AS Rebels - I have a firm belief that the AS division is one of the easier divisions to play on, especially if you are skilled. I know some people may not want to admit it, but there are not nearly as many good players on AS as, for example, EU. This means that a group of AS players (who are very skilled) would have nearly no challenge. The AS Rebels have not had a real challenge in a while, and this is why I am putting them at the #4 spot. I really do wish that having clans battle across regions was an easy thing, but this will probably never be the case.
BASED ON MY OWN OPINION IM NOT TRYING TO FRAME
please don't say the AS division is easy I tried playing on every division I will have to say AS is the hardest (im a AS player) because the amount of teams is way to much. I don't know have your ever play on AS before and have you face a strong team? strong teams on AS is usually form by Rebels and Ultraz we team to counter each other we are basically rivals i'm not gonna get into much details but you saying the rebels have no challenge is completely WRONG atm I can say we're there challenge judging by PVP skills I wouldn't say we're better but they aren't as well. Our teams are usually in 4-6 which is form by people with a ratio of 25%+ (very hard to beat 1v1 I will say nearly impossible) before saying AS is easy please try playing it thx :D. Please re-consider who deserve #1 in AS
One time AU was down I got a 20 win streak on AS and then went back to AU... It's easy in my opinion, especially with my connection disadvantage.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
2) Apex - one of the oldest AU clans, they have a large number of clan battles, only one of which they have lost, which they also
Very good post, enjoyed reading it, but it annoyed me how you considered Apex old and not Phoenix :c

The actual team started here:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-rebels-au-division-restarted-thread.24750/''

Then it moved to this: (practically a name change)
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/phoenix-au-clan.34539/

Then during the time darkrai was mod there was no phoenix, and now it's back

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
4) AS Rebels - I have a firm belief that the AS division is one of the easier divisions to play on, especially if you are skilled. I know some people may not want to admit it, but there are not nearly as many good players on AS as, for example, EU. This means that a group of AS players (who are very skilled) would have nearly no challenge. The AS Rebels have not had a real challenge in a while, and this is why I am putting them at the #4 spot. I really do wish that having clans battle across regions was an easy thing, but this will probably never be the case.
BASED ON MY OWN OPINION IM NOT TRYING TO FRAME
please don't say the AS division is easy I tried playing on every division I will have to say AS is the hardest (im a AS player) because the amount of teams is way to much. I don't know have your ever play on AS before and have you face a strong team? strong teams on AS is usually form by Rebels and Ultraz we team to counter each other we are basically rivals i'm not gonna get into much details but you saying the rebels have no challenge is completely WRONG atm I can say we're there challenge judging by PVP skills I wouldn't say we're better but they aren't as well. Our teams are usually in 4-6 which is form by people with a ratio of 25%+ (very hard to beat 1v1 I will say nearly impossible) before saying AS is easy please try playing it thx :D. Please re-consider who deserve #1 in AS
I understand if you believe you guys are equal in PvP skill, and I have re-evaluated my understanding of who is #1. It has not changed. I believe that the AS Rebels are deserving of #1. They have existed longer and have shown that they can stick together as a clan. If the two of you were to battle, then you can and will prove me wrong.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you should change this thread because nuggets disbanded ages ago!
AU LIST:
1. Pheonix
2. Apex
3. Hydra
4. Toxic

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand if you believe you guys are equal in PvP skill, and I have re-evaluated my understanding of who is #1. It has not changed. I believe that the AS Rebels are deserving of #1. They have existed longer and have shown that they can stick together as a clan. If the two of you were to battle, then you can and will prove me wrong.
we're having cw this Saturday :D (it's gonna be quite hard because we lost one of our best player MightyJack)

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
EU:
#Rebels EU
#Cynix
#Hellfire (Have got inactive lately)

US:
#Rebels US
#Forgotten
#Titans US

Members online