• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans from every region

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I believe the Blamphs are the best. When they start clan battling you'll see. I mean, did you see their players? They have like top 8 players in the world. I doubt they can lose.
When they start battling I'll move them accordingly. They're only mentioned at the moment because Blamph is sick and he can't do anything. Once they begin to scrim and clan battle there will be comparisons.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I believe the Blamphs are the best. When they start clan battling you'll see. I mean, did you see their players? They have like top 8 players in the world. I doubt they can lose.
You can't judge a clan who's never shown they're potential on the field; it's not possible. Also, just because a lot of their members are famed for their pvp skills, doesn't mean that everyone good at pvp is on their team. Lets face it, there's a LOT of good pvpers out there, and a lot of good pvpers on other teams. Besides, you can't really judge pvp skills in a clan battle, most of the fight in a clan battle is a giant battle where you're just swinging randomly, hoping that you won't kill a clanmate. The thing that really matters to determine a clans' skill is their teamwork, and their cooperation together; something that the Blamphs have yet to show.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Ily blazer, no-one thinks the Penguin Squad are good, but people didn't realise our potential until Zedek_VibeZ clan tournament.
It had amazing clans, like #TheLegends, and #Forgotten. But we came out on top of them all........................

We definitely played a load of games, not 1..... Tooooootally...

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AS
1) AS Rebels - the only true AS clan in my eyes, there are none who can stand to the AS Rebels. They were formerly known as Akatsuki, a group of skilled Asian players who actually existed before the AS division was created. Because AS is actually one of the least played divisions, there are no other clans that I believe are worth putting on the list.
I never thought AS Rebels would be here. Thank you :)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wanted to include all regions. Your clan is very good, but there are basically no AS clans to compare you to.
There is actually a clan which is equally as good as ours called #Ultraz. They have the #3 Player in MCSG in their team which makes them a pretty strong clan. Except, AS Rebels have much more experience when it comes to Clan Wars and scrimmaging.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
There is actually a clan which is equally as good as ours called #Ultraz. They have the #3 Player in MCSG in their team which makes them a pretty strong clan. Except, AS Rebels have much more experience when it comes to Clan Wars and scrimmaging.
Ah, I will make sure to add them.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
3) Penguin Squad - You may think, BLAZER WHAT ARE YOU DOING, but based on track record, the Squad is not only one of the longest running clans as well, but they hold their members to a high standard, not taking anyone with less than 300 wins. ExoticPenguin is actually a very smart and proficient leader who knows how to manage a clan, after all, they've been around for almost a year!
I barely know who you are, and I had no idea people actually thought the Penguin Squad were good, but I thank you for the place in the top 3 even though we might not deserve it to 100%.

Ilysm ajm ur beegist phan

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I barely know who you are, and I had no idea people actually thought the Penguin Squad were good, but I thank you for the place in the top 3 even though we might not deserve it to 100%.

Ilysm ajm ur beegist phan
Hey man, no problem, I didn't want to put anyone on my list that I didn't believe deserved it. You guys earned it by being dedicated enough to keep a clan going for nearly a year. Not only that, but I don't believe you've lost any battles yet, right?

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Hey man, no problem, I didn't want to put anyone on my list that I didn't believe deserved it. You guys earned it by being dedicated enough to keep a clan going for nearly a year. Not only that, but I don't believe you've lost any battles yet, right?
Lost 4 or something... But out of our last 10-12 clan wars or something we have only lost 1, against #ForgottenEU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci