• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 pvper alltime <9

PxtxrYT

Spectator
Reaction score
idk about this. There're more gamemodes than soup and mcsg, so I wouldn't title this "Of all time", just like, "That I know of"

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
honest im pretty good maybe top 100? ppl dont know what im capable of in pvp i know my stats arent good but 1-on-1 i believe i can beat Gravey4rd maybe..? idk i have before

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
i see a very large number of youtubers at the top of this list. Clearly this isn't accurate xD. The fact that tomahawk is on the list.... don't get me wrong, hes a nice guy and all, but his pvp skills haven't been even close to good in LONG time. He's more for entertainment than pvp skills

Reaction score
i see a very large number of youtubers at the top of this list. Clearly this isn't accurate xD. The fact that tomahawk is on the list.... don't get me wrong, hes a nice guy and all, but his pvp skills haven't been even close to good in LONG time. He's more for entertainment than pvp skills
scroll up

I can do a serious list if you'd like

Nimzo

Spectator
Reaction score
I think BiboyQG should be second, he killed Huahwi. SolrFlare is great, but idk if he should get second.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci