• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 pvper alltime <9

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
this thread is dumb

evry1 knows I'm the real pvp mastr back off

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I just don't like the fact that a very large amount of the top 20 on your list includes people that are either YouTubers or just happen to be high up on the leaderboards right now. And if this is for "all time" why are there barely any old players on it? Most of the people on your list started playing after 1.7. There still are some pretty good PvP'ers on here, but I just don't think this really would be the best "all time" PvP'ers list.

Reaction score
I just don't like the fact that a very large amount of the top 20 on your list includes people that are either YouTubers or just happen to be high up on the leaderboards right now. And if this is for "all time" why are there barely any old players on it? Most of the people on your list started playing after 1.7. There still are some pretty good PvP'ers on here, but I just don't think this really would be the best "all time" PvP'ers list.
Stop HATING -,-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci