• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm getting a big feeling this thread is gonna be closed due to flame ^

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
US Top 10
1. Forgotten - Hands down
2-3. The second and third spots deserve long consideration. Rebels were able to dominate and continue their success through many variations of rosters and over a long period of time. I was a former Rebel so I should know. However they only were in the consideration for best clan when Forgotten was not around. Now as a former Titan I know Titans did not last as long but they were pretty much the only clan Forgotten ever found as a threat. Titans dominated the scene but it was only for a period of 4 months since the first two months weren't a major success. For sheer longevity I'd have to give the #2 spot over to Rebels but arguments can be made for Titans as well.
2. Rebels - Refer to above
3. Titans - ^
4-7. Primeval, Rivals, Triton, Elevate in no specific order. I'll probably make an edit to this later.
8. Anything beyond this point I don't even want to bother with :^)
how come you post a less descriptive version of my list and get more likes

Afroninja609

Career
Reaction score
Probably the best list I've seen so far... Ofc you know more about Titans and Primeval than I do so that is probably why you put them higher than I did.

I can't put Desolate there because they are a 2015 clan just beating up on the dead clan community. Although they are good and spooky ;), they didn't compete against most of the clans in this list at their primes. They did beat Rebels and other good clans but they weren't nearly as good as they used to be. It's like James Harden beating Michael Jordan right now and calling himself a top 10 player of all time. You just can't...

I put them up there because I couldn't think of any other clan that was deserving. Triology was good but they didn't last that long, Desolate/Forsaken was sketchy so I left them off, I don't think I could put SertiSquad up there even though they were a top 5 clan during Forgotten's reign, and I would get too much hate and biased remarks if I put Vortex there. So Trivium it is.

aka Spook

6v6 bro
Shiz I didn't even think about that but u right

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
top 10 clans (when in their prime)
1. fgt eu
2. fgt
3. titans
4. goonsquad (aka elevate)
5. sector six
6. primeval
7-10. other clans, doesn't matter none were ever as good as top 3 in their prime, 4 and 5 are debatable.
imo rebels overrated for lasting long time, never actually good enough to contend with any of top 3 in prime, and at the time only way they beat goonsquad was by stealing a bunch of their members, primeval debatable. people say sht and all about their clans being good but ever since fgt left skill level probs massively dropped now randoms at the top. Notice fgt eu imo was amazingly the best because they showed highest level of play i've seen. fgt na was really good as well, no competition ever when we tried. titans are #3 because they showed the highest level of play after fgt eu and na, but personally i think they weren't even close, maybe for 1 week they won scrim sets but thats the best anyone ever did so congrats zeno+noobs.
honorable mention to sector six because they didnt have the synergy imo but hella good roster individually
doesnt matter though clans though suck so bad i bet xerostyle could 1v8 them and win

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
the only clans that could've contested forgotten's na team is au phoenix and eu forgotten, no clan now could think about fighting forgotten in their prime. i'm sure desolace is a good clan but you have to compare the competition between forgotten and desolace

rebels/titans are def top 10 clans tho but are probably edged out by top eu clans in respect to top 5, eu clans had some of the most legendary players ever

it's so hard to top the amazing leaders that these old clans had such as AGILITIES, soul, korrenian, Zeno, branbob, etc
also this statement tilts me i forgot who said it and im too lazy but as much as i love variation haha............................................let's just say leading was not his forte :)

Last edited:

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
the only clans that could've contested forgotten's na team is au phoenix and eu forgotten
i really don't think any clan could beat forgotten in an 8v8, even phoenix or fgt eu (unless au and eu did 8v8's, then it would be a sick match)

funny thing though, fgt au used to be phoenix so like forgotten was the best in all 3 regions at once

good job soul

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
fgt
rebs/titans
elevate
rivals
protocol
eternity
triton/prod
desolate/forsaken/toxic|stab clan