• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
To rebels members that think their funny cause they got us dqd so they could rape an eu ethug malnuritoned clan :))
we didnt get you dqed and you were 4-4 to them. You are acting like you were destroying them

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is pointless and little to no relevance for the exponential growth pattern the mc pvp community has had.
Corey cf918 put it pretty bluntly that clans now are much better than clans before, a powdski clan no matter how much jcc wants to feel relevant could've beaten forgotten. Carnage probably would beat Destiny from back then, etc. To properly coendure the thread you need to rate clans in coorelation with the skill level as a whole in the community which loses the whole aspect of the thread because the top 10 list of current clans would most likely be the top 10 list ever because of the facts portrayed earlier.
These threads are pointless and literally just flame and jcc trying to talk himself up while people bandwagon him.

Skill is portrayed in comparison to the rest of the community, whilst everyone grows in skill level so exponentially in this demographic it's impossible to compare the skill level of people now to people before, as you would need a conversion system that would be impossible to calculate.

Also idk why you guys are saying "at their prime" like that's a legitimate thing, because a factor listed above clans are at their prime in the latest part of their upbringing. (Although this could be changed by major roster increments)

Ceroria lock thread please it's literally just as pointless, cringy, and minecraft thug as the rest of them.
this gave me aids

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
I do know them, and I have been in clans with them and I have fought against them many times before. Remember that some of them were actually in destiny with us ;) I definitely respect many of them as players, but as a whole I still think there were better players. For example, if bom came back right now and caught himself up after a bit I guarantee he could hold his own without a doubt if not beat most of them. Also, don't get me started on Kranzo, I've gotten him banned more times than I can count
ya but bom autoclicks

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
\
You crying when jasmine dumped you have me cancer.
how can you get dumped by someone you were never dating? Guess you dont have to worry about it considering the only girls you have a shot with are relatives.

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
what i learned from reading all the flame, desolate are gods, every other clan sucks but desolate, we should all suck desolate's dcks, desolate is next generation advanced pvp tactics

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This thread is pointless and little to no relevance for the exponential growth pattern the mc pvp community has had.
Corey cf918 put it pretty bluntly that clans now are much better than clans before, a powdski clan no matter how much jcc wants to feel relevant could've beaten forgotten. Carnage probably would beat Destiny from back then, etc. To properly coendure the thread you need to rate clans in coorelation with the skill level as a whole in the community which loses the whole aspect of the thread because the top 10 list of current clans would most likely be the top 10 list ever because of the facts portrayed earlier.
These threads are pointless and literally just flame and jcc trying to talk himself up while people bandwagon him.

Skill is portrayed in comparison to the rest of the community, whilst everyone grows in skill level so exponentially in this demographic it's impossible to compare the skill level of people now to people before, as you would need a conversion system that would be impossible to calculate.

Also idk why you guys are saying "at their prime" like that's a legitimate thing, because a factor listed above clans are at their prime in the latest part of their upbringing. (Although this could be changed by major roster increments)

Ceroria lock thread please it's literally just as pointless, cringy, and minecraft thug as the rest of them.
Due to the flame and reasons stated here, the thread has been locked. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci