• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviateJack

Spectator
Reaction score
my edited version

1. Forgotten
2. Rebels
3. Triton/Prod
4. Desolate
5. Protocol
6. Destiny sorry Jccandfriends forgot about ur bad clan
7. Elevate
8. Rivals
9. Forsaken
10. Eternity

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
I respect your opinion but I believe Desolate can bring down any of those clan you listed. Why? Desolate has been around for about 4 months, we've developed team work to the point where no clans can handle. We don't depend on one person to carry the entire team, and we play aggressive, yet smart. We work together and bring down other clans even though we fight at times. We've fought, and yelled at each other but always manage to keep up at the end of the day. I want to see those clans you listed reband, and battle us, but I know most of those players have either quit or moved on to another game mode. Yes, some of the people in Desolate were in those clans you listed, but I do see Desolate as one of the best clans out there. If not, the best. :)
any? destiny would have given you the anal tearing of a life time, same with forgotten

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
any? destiny would have given you the anal tearing of a life time, same with forgotten
I cant give more than one like so i have to say many likes here. like likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Forward? Predators? Rise? TheRains?...
Your Mexican clans are either bad or they hack. There isn't a single Mexican clan that has beaten Desolate, so don't think you can beat the older clans. :/

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
I cant give more than one like so i have to say many likes here. like likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike
Desolate never said they were better than Forgotten. That battle would be sick af tho. All Jack said is that they passed up their record. Also, Jcc I would love to see that happen, oh wait Destiny would get raped so hard, people would not even remember Destiny as a good clan. No offense. I don't know why you are so cocky.

hey but look when it all comes down to it... its all just minecraft lol

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
That is a false statement, Rebels is a combination of multiple good clans, and yet you still can't beat us. Forgotten would probably put up a fight but not Destiny lmaooo

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Desolate never said they were better than Forgotten. That battle would be sick af tho. All Jack said is that they passed up their record. Also, Jcc I would love to see that happen, oh wait Destiny would get raped so hard, people would not even remember Destiny as a good clan. No offense. I don't know why you are so cocky.

hey but look when it all comes down to it... its all just minecraft lol
That is a false statement, Rebels is a combination of multiple good clans, and yet you still can't beat us. Forgotten would probably put up a fight but not Destiny lmaooo
Sorry but it is so obvious you two are newer to these servers if you think that ANY clan post 2015 could put up a fight against most of the clans on these lists. These clans were the best of the best and no clan around now could come close to beating some of them. If you could take a round off forgotten or rebels in their primes I would be truly shocked. The way clans are now I am not questioning your dominance because I do not know your clan, but if you faced these clans in their prime I can guarantee you would not win.

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry but it is so obvious you two are newer to these servers if you think that ANY clan post 2015 could put up a fight against most of the clans on these lists. These clans were the best of the best and no clan around now could come close to beating some of them. If you could take a round off forgotten or rebels in their primes I would be truly shocked. The way clans are now I am not questioning your dominance because I do not know your clan, but if you faced these clans in their prime I can guarantee you would not win.
considering i played in 2013... no im not new k. Also you have no experience to judge Desolate (which you said). You didn't play when they were around. We were so good people literally called us out for hacks every battle and we got screenshared every battle. I also gurantee we could beat Destiny, sure it would be close though. Dude we were the people who exposed MCSG players to new tactics that people didn't even know about lol. We had tons of old players in the clan some from Forgotten, Eternity, Prod, Rebels, Rivals, etc. Sorry for bad grammar but I am on my phone and I am too lazy to edit.

also never said anything about Rebels or Forgotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci