• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for people with poor internet.

Did the tips i have shown help you.

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Tip for people with poor internet: Get better internet.
2mb is the fastest i can get in my area and i live in the city but in 2014 they will be upgrading it and i can get 120 mb :)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
This is a general guide, how is it specific for people with bad internet?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
This is a general guide, how is it specific for people with bad internet?
I have poor internet and these are the techniques i use so i though they may be helpful for people.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Hahaha i have to add that in xD
its true it can work in the right situation :p although with lag added in it can wear down durability client side quite fast so care is needed with wood tools

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
its true it can work in the right situation :p although with lag added in it can wear down durability client side quite fast so care is needed with wood tools
I never though about that but thinking its actually tru :O thats what happens my poor wooden sword :(

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
@EveryoneinAustralia
I am happy that someone made a thread different to every other.... I enjoyed it.

lol, Australia has the worst Internet in the western world. (Meaning not including third-world countries)
We do not have bad Internet, we have pretty good Internet. Just look at my speed test result.

This guide really helpful when I run out of Internet! Thx :)

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
that's an average, my friends have good internet too so we do not have bad internet.
You and your friends aren't 22000 people living in Australia. Australia does not have good internet, you and your friends do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci