• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Reaction score
OOOOOHHHH you got me bruh i didn't use proper grammar on a mine craft sg forum MYYYY BADDD!!!1!1!!!!1!!, BTW u guys r su windy dat u dunt hav a temspak is dat betr grumr
We do in fact have a TeamSpeak, we do not advertise/give it out for privacy reasons, if you would like the IP, please PM one of the officers/leaders, thank you.

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Yo uh put up the loss. We battled you guys it was 4-0 we restarted cause of of issues fair enough. We battle you again and you try to DQ us for saying stay jk on Ancient Japan. Put up the loss.

Triqqed

Gold
Reaction score
Yo uh put up the loss. We battled you guys it was 4-0 we restarted cause of of issues fair enough. We battle you again and you try to DQ us for saying stay jk on Ancient Japan. Put up the loss.
Sorry, we didn't finish our battle? It's currently 4-2. I am working on getting our leader to put up the legit losses. We do not need people telling us to do stuff, to all those people complaining, please wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci