• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Never once did that xD but i'f you'd like to talk crap then do it over the mic, don't chat and think ur a big shot
Nah it happened, but I figured you'd deny it.

In the same round, you guys also accused the opposing clan of "teaming with randies" when the other clan went for you guys instead of a randy lol

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Nah it happened, but I figured you'd deny it.

In the same round, you guys also accused the opposing clan of "teaming with randies" when the other clan went for you guys instead of a randy lol
Whatever man, tell ur clan to post the losses
Edit: PM

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the flame. Just dont want people to get the wrong idea. Agree to disagree i guess

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Never once did that xD but i'f you'd like to talk crap then do it over the mic, don't chat and think ur a big shot
Dude, you're the one who wouldn't even get in a skype call with us... Btw, you are changing your story. You started by saying you won once, then twice, and now you are saying 3 wins. If you're going to lie, stick to the lie: it makes it more believable.

Reaction score
Dude, you're the one who wouldn't even get in a skype call with us... Btw, you are changing your story. You started by saying you won once, then twice, and now you are saying 3 wins. If you're going to lie, stick to the lie: it makes it more believable.
up arrow

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Elevate vs. Tigers - Win (10-2)
Elevate vs. Tigers - Win (3-0)
Trivium vs. Immortality | 5-2 | [WIN]
Trivium vs. Tigers | 5-1 [WIN]
Synergy vs Immortality |5-3 [Won]
Synergy vs Immortality |5-2 [Won]
[6v6] Vortex vs Tigers ---> W(3:0)
Triology vs Immortality - 6v6 - [First To 5] - 5:1 WON
Rivals vs Immortality [First to 5] -- Rivals [5-3] WIN
Invincible vs. #Immortality [W] 5 - 3

there is just a few i found

BRUH
I apologize for the confusion, but we are not Tigers. Triology never beat us: its 4:2 postponed. If you have more to say, please PM me rather than post on this thread. Thank you.

Reaction score
Okay so we have had quite the arguments over this thread for a while. I'm asking for it to stop. Want to argue with us? Or even talk..... Then PM one of our officers+ on Skype. Because we are glad to talk to you there. We don't need a locked thread. So please keep it clean. Contact deathcrafter24 or justtinnk over Skype if you need to talk. Thank you and have a good day :).

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I apologize for the confusion, but we are not Tigers. Triology never beat us: its 4:2 postponed. If you have more to say, please PM me rather than post on this thread. Thank you.
I get that you guys "aren't Tigers" because you changed your name and reset your battles. But, if you reset your leaderboards battles, you are not allowed to keep your position on the leaderboards. It happened to us and many other clans before. Either put up you old leaderboards battles or be moved to the bottom of the leaderboards. If you did get permission to stay, I find it unfair that Vortex had to be reset and moved down when we reset our records. Please handle this by either posting you old leaderboards battles, or be moved down to the bottom of the leaderboards. USClanLeaderboards Zeno Mr_Gears

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
bruh you are the good ol randy tigers, you don't put up loses and think that just cause you lost you don't have to put it up because they somehow "cheated". i got news for ya you are trash, you clan probably has more loses than wins, also if you're not Tigers, than your lbs can be reset USClanLeaderboards, so either put up all your loses or be leaderboard reset, btw ur clan is only top ten because you were on lbs early. think you're good cause your 7? nah you are trash.

Reaction score
bruh you are the good ol randy tigers, you don't put up loses and think that just cause you lost you don't have to put it up because they somehow "cheated". i got news for ya you are trash, you clan probably has more loses than wins, also if you're not Tigers, than your lbs can be reset USClanLeaderboards, so either put up all your loses or be leaderboard reset, btw ur clan is only top ten because you were on lbs early. think you're good cause your 7? nah you are trash.
No need to be rude, again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci