• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
reflection would like to know if we can clan battle now, the ts ip isnt working.

Sucker

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Julian
Minecraft Username: sucker45709

Win Count:1019

Game Count:4129

Skype Name: julian.herchert7

How mature are you, explain: on a scale of 1-10 I would say about an 8 I can follow rules be helpful and supportive and still be fun at the same time.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I want to be accepted because well #1 I was told about this clan from someone #2 I think I pass the qualifications to be a member of this clan I think I can help win some wars and support the clan. You should accept me because I will be a big help to get #9 to #1

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Im good at PvP to go into more detail, I am good with a rod Im kindve good with a bow really good with fns and pretty good with a sword I also am very good at teamwork I can help everyone out if they are about to die and yeah thats pretty much it thanks for taking my application into consideration :D

Johnnyxballgame

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: John

Minecraft Username: JohnnyBallgame

Win Count: 539

Game Count: 2657

Skype Name: bracefacejohn4

How mature are you, explain: I am really mature, I do not like when people are being inappropriate and I hate it when people are making fun of other people. So I think I can make a good fit in this clan. Cause I can say I am nice loyal and respectful.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Because I always wanted to be in a clan war and I am competitive and a good teammate and I love to fight enemies.

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Bow,sword,flint and steel, and Im still working on my fishing rod. even though if you don't accept me thats ok I'm not against you or hating on you. You guys are probably nice and I would love to be in my first clan with you guys. bye and thank you for your time.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: Julian
Minecraft Username: sucker45709

Win Count:1019

Game Count:4129

Skype Name: julian.herchert7

How mature are you, explain: on a scale of 1-10 I would say about an 8 I can follow rules be helpful and supportive and still be fun at the same time.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: I want to be accepted because well #1 I was told about this clan from someone #2 I think I pass the qualifications to be a member of this clan I think I can help win some wars and support the clan. You should accept me because I will be a big help to get #9 to #1

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Im good at PvP to go into more detail, I am good with a rod Im kindve good with a bow really good with fns and pretty good with a sword I also am very good at teamwork I can help everyone out if they are about to die and yeah thats pretty much it thanks for taking my application into consideration :D
Accepted as Tiger.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name: John

Minecraft Username: JohnnyBallgame

Win Count: 539

Game Count: 2657

Skype Name: bracefacejohn4

How mature are you, explain: I am really mature, I do not like when people are being inappropriate and I hate it when people are making fun of other people. So I think I can make a good fit in this clan. Cause I can say I am nice loyal and respectful.

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted: Because I always wanted to be in a clan war and I am competitive and a good teammate and I love to fight enemies.

What skills do you possess, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc: Bow,sword,flint and steel, and Im still working on my fishing rod. even though if you don't accept me thats ok I'm not against you or hating on you. You guys are probably nice and I would love to be in my first clan with you guys. bye and thank you for your time.
Accepted as Cheetah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci