• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tigers' Redemption of Immortality [US Division]

EpicGull7272

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Gumball

Minecraft Username:xExborn

Win Count:Ehhh my old account got hacked/deleted so right now on this account i have 24

Game Count:286

Skype Name:epicgull7272

How mature are you, explain:from 1-10 ummmmmmmmmm 10

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:Well i do Graphics And i believe this clan would become even more powerful if i join......xD

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:fns.........Sword........Rod..........Bow..........thats it

Last edited:

IceyHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Gumball

Minecraft Username:xExborn

Win Count:Ehhh my old account got hacked/deleted so right now on this account i have 24

Game Count:wot?

Skype Name:epicgull7272

How mature are you, explain:from 1-10 ummmmmmmmmm 10

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:Well i do Graphics And i believe this clan would become even more powerful if i join......xD

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:fns.........Sword........Rod..........Bow..........thats it
Recomended^^^^^

iDontKnow

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:[Cant write my name in public, tell u guys later in clan chat]

Minecraft Username: xCosmicMC

Win Count: 280

Game Count:957

Skype Name:xcosmicmc

How mature are you, explain: im 14 years old and im really mature and i dont talk much. you will see how mature i am once im in a call with u guys

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:

I should get accepted to this clan because i got invited by Noah and i also have 1/3 - 1/4 ratio. Im pretty good at pvp and pretty decent at teamwork and i also have fun while playing, and not rageover games that i lost. And this clan is also one of the best clans in mcsg.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:

Im Good at pvp with the swords and decent at fns. Im pretty good at winning games in mcsg and i can also teamwork with teamates.

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
For the Battle against ArtOfPvP, We need evidence for the 3 redos u called sent to the Skypes: iPyroYo and Hsnapn32... If we do not receive the evidence by 4pm EST, the battle will result in a DQ for your team. Thanks!

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok first off the second screenshot was from when we started xD, you guys have fake wins, also when you clan battled my old clan radiant Won once and lost once,and you took down that loss, put it back up please, even mods are sucpisous of you're wins xD

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Ok first off the second screenshot was from when we started xD, you guys have fake wins, also when you clan battled my old clan radiant one once and we beat you once,and you took down that loss, put it back up please, even mods are sucpisous of you're wins xD
Alright, I'm putting up the Radiant thing, but I'm just doing this win thing because you did. Technically the score against ArtOfPvp is right but we need to still go over it, next time don't just post a score first.

EDIT: Look at the thread now.

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, I'm putting up the Radiant thing, but I'm just doing this win thing because you did. Technically the score against ArtOfPvp is right but we need to still go over it, next time don't just post a score first.
Also you teamed with randys, that is a DQ by itself http://imgur.com/QBzDOd5 xD Great clan you got here zarmax.

17Cory10

Platinum
Reaction score
2014-07-23_02.21.35.png

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Name:[Cant write my name in public, tell u guys later in clan chat]

Minecraft Username: xCosmicMC

Win Count: 280

Game Count:957

Skype Name:xcosmicmc

How mature are you, explain: im 14 years old and im really mature and i dont talk much. you will see how mature i am once im in a call with u guys

Why should we accept you into the Tigers above all? Please be detailed here, and tell us what's special about you and why you want to be accepted:

I should get accepted to this clan because i got invited by Noah and i also have 1/3 - 1/4 ratio. Im pretty good at pvp and pretty decent at teamwork and i also have fun while playing, and not rageover games that i lost. And this clan is also one of the best clans in mcsg.

What skills do you posses, are you good at PvP, teamwork, etc:
Im Good at pvp with the swords and decent at fns. Im pretty good at winning games in mcsg and i can also teamwork with teamates.
Accepted as Trial Member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci