• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 2's on TSG2?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Man, I've sure seen a lot of people even with a decent amount of wins who still act like noobs when it comes to map voting. It's quite sad, actually.
Define a "noob" when it comes to map voting. While I agree with what you have to say, I have no obligation to vote for the map that you want to play, neither does anyone else. There is a reason that it is "your" vote.

BTW KRaidium, your signature link doesn't work.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Define a "noob" when it comes to map voting. While I agree with what you have to say, I have no obligation to vote for the map that you want to play, neither does anyone else. There is a reason that it is "your" vote.

Thanks for letting me know, it works now :p

Also, I'm guessing a "noob when it comes to map voting" is somebody that spams to vote a map. More specifically, Breeze or SG4.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
It takes them a while to add in tier 2's to a new map (took 3 weeks with SG 5). They'll be there eventually though, and then we can start making chest routes :)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score

Yeah, what KRaidium said. There will be people who spam to vote for those maps, and those are the people I can't stand, because there will also be people who listen to the spam. And you can tell because a certain map will be close and then someone spams "VOTE 4 NEW MAP SUCKS!!!". And the next time it shows the maps, I see 4 will have tons of votes. I can't believe people listen to that. That's why I consider them a "noob". You shouldn't be convinced to vote for a map just because someone says to.

EDIT: And I honestly hate using the word "noob", I understand everyone must start somewhere and I welcome new players, but I can't think of anything else to describe people who do this.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
anyone know were the enchant table is in tsg2 part from me?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's more than 1 enchantment table on TSG2... isn't their one in the native american teepee's and one in the saloon town? :p

MrItalian281

Tribute
Reaction score
in TSG2 there is 1 enchanting table in the Church of the village, if I'm not mistaken.should be another in the fortress.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I've been lucky enough to avoid the old maps today and play about 5 games of TSG2 and 2 games of Insanity Cause. I downloaded TSG2 prior to its MCSG release, and found some Tier 2's around the place (mines, and on some of the mountains) but when playing on the AU servers today I found an abundance of Tier 2's. I checked places I knew Tier 2's where in the original download and was greeted by a wooden axe and an apple. I was quite disappointed, but I know that I've not been everywhere on the map yet and I may have missed them, but the question is- Is there Tier 2's other than the Cornucopia on TSG2? Also, are the mobs supposed to be there? :3 thanks!
just cos u found tier 2's on the map you downloaded doesn't mean they will be tiers 2's on the mcsg servers, it doesn't work like that, and anyway don't expect them to be added so quickly.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, what KRaidium said. There will be people who spam to vote for those maps, and those are the people I can't stand, because there will also be people who listen to the spam. And you can tell because a certain map will be close and then someone spams "VOTE 4 NEW MAP SUCKS!!!". And the next time it shows the maps, I see 4 will have tons of votes. I can't believe people listen to that. That's why I consider them a "noob". You shouldn't be convinced to vote for a map just because someone says to.

EDIT: And I honestly hate using the word "noob", I understand everyone must start somewhere and I welcome new players, but I can't think of anything else to describe people who do this.
What I do, is whenever breeze or sg4 is in, whenever someone joins I say skip in the chat acting like breeze ot sg4 isnt in and hoping they skip... works alot.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
theres tier 2's? also i haven't been able to play insanity cause once since saturday but i've played teweran 2 quite a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci