• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 2's on TSG2?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
So I've been lucky enough to avoid the old maps today and play about 5 games of TSG2 and 2 games of Insanity Cause. I downloaded TSG2 prior to its MCSG release, and found some Tier 2's around the place (mines, and on some of the mountains) but when playing on the AU servers today I found an abundance of Tier 2's. I checked places I knew Tier 2's where in the original download and was greeted by a wooden axe and an apple. I was quite disappointed, but I know that I've not been everywhere on the map yet and I may have missed them, but the question is- Is there Tier 2's other than the Cornucopia on TSG2? Also, are the mobs supposed to be there? :3 thanks!

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Top of mountains, parkour, under lava. You never know. I found 3 Tier 2s. You could also download the map and do a test.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your lucky, All I played today was Breeze and sg4.

Cant wait for mcsgv2

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
TSG2 has no tier 2s. At all... and loads of them should be Tier 2.

Reaction score
Not added yet :D Soon, I'm sure they're overwhelmed with MCSGv2 and new-map bugs, they'll be added soon enough.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
How'd you manage to avoid the old maps?
There was alot more of the people with 30+ wins who have a bit more sense than the people with 0. I don't know why they vote Breeze honestly if they never win. Oh well. Can't wait for MCSGv2 though. This will finally come to an end! :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
There was alot more of the people with 30+ wins who have a bit more sense than the people with 0. I don't know why they vote Breeze honestly if they never win. Oh well. Can't wait for MCSGv2 though. This will finally come to an end! :p
Please don't double post! Use the edit button if you want to add more to your post.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Man, I've sure seen a lot of people even with a decent amount of wins who still act like noobs when it comes to map voting. It's quite sad, actually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci