• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheMan's Free Avatars (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Do you like my work

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoMyHommie

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks TheMan... I am currently changing my skin so can you just change the person please? I will send you the website link to the skin. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Add me on skype and I will send you my skin ok? Thanks: My skype is santibuscus

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
xD
Will you do it over? :p
course!
Thanks TheMan... I am currently changing my skin so can you just change the person please? I will send you the website link to the skin. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Add me on skype and I will send you my skin ok? Thanks: My skype is santibuscus
Um that would take a while... i dont know because i have other stuff too do too!

YoYoMyHommie

Platinum
Reaction score
course!

Um that would take a while... i dont know because i have other stuff too do too!
Can you add me to skype though? And, I also kind of need my avatar really soon. So the sooner the better! :D I will put your lik in the description of my channel and if you have a channel, I will add it too!

EliteReactionzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: EliteVolume
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.)
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) minecraft skin
Anything Else?: put my name as EliteReactionzz please instead of EliteVolume thanks

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Name: Ryan
Minecraft IGN: EliteVolume
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.)
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) minecraft skin
Anything Else?: put my name as EliteReactionzz please instead of EliteVolume thanks
POSE?

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Zane
Minecraft IGN: Zaex30
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.) Me dual wielding diamond swords
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) Current Minecraft skin.
Anything Else?: Sorry for the wall posts. :3 If you do this, thanks. Shout out to you, then :D

jacke65

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Jacob
Minecraft IGN:jacke65
What you want included: diamond sword (with an arrow in side if possible)
Skins: http://mcss.me/jacke65
Anything Else?:henryp909's friend and he sent me here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci