• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheMan's Free Avatars (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

Do you like my work

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, I sorry for delay, I am in India and its really hard to get skins from nova cause it's in a default old style placement and it's be done soon trust meh.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I have decided after along time, if you would like any accessories on you rig it will be 1$
These include all of these: cape, sunglasses, shoes (extruded), shirt (extruded), top hat, monocle, nose, hair(extruded), hat Boole, mustache, and a cane.
If you pay 1$ you can have one of these things or all of them! Thanks!

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Name: cooperluff1
Minecraft IGN: cooperluff1
What you want included: me jolding a gold axe and like running stupidly
Skins:my current skin (do u want a link)
anything else : thnks
What you want included: (My AvatarIGN:Robosoft111, wide stance while holding a diamond sword.)
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.)
Anything Else?:

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Name:Henry
Minecraft IGN:henryp909
What you want included: (Type of pose for character, items, other mobs.)I want it to look like your pose, but not on one knee, standing up and have a diamond sword in hand
Skins: (Use your current Minecraft Skin or upload the skin/s you want for the characters.) sketch (19).png Anything Else?: your awesome xD

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci