• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TheGrudge

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangzorr69

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry guys because i got in this fight but there is a clear win for Feigned because that was Via skype . They could tell you that they hack and they ddosed you and so and so but it is still via skype . I had this kind of problem too ...

RaresGamingYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry guys because i got in this fight but there is a clear win for Feigned because that was Via skype . They could tell you that they hack and they ddosed you and so and so but it is still via skype . I had this kind of problem too ...
Dude , Linoh (hacker) didn't play , and proof it's via skype..

RaresGamingYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
and normaly it's 3-0 but we give him a redo cuz they die from spawn.

gangzorr69

Survivor
Reaction score
and normaly it's 3-0 but we give him a redo cuz they die from spawn.
Da Rares ... Daca ei plang lasa-i . Acm sa inceapa cu floodul si chestii .... Parerea mea fratilor , aci a fost Kalin Desteptul si educativul , pa .

cadeN

Tribute
Reaction score
Faceti ma 1 thread mai sexos :eek: gl,clanul asta presimt ca va ajunge mare <3

cadeN

Tribute
Reaction score
Da Rares ... Daca ei plang lasa-i . Acm sa inceapa cu floodul si chestii .... Parerea mea fratilor , aci a fost Kalin Desteptul si educativul , pa .
Kaline,skype ceva?_?Sunt bakero :3

Reaction score
Hey! ;

In My Opinion It Is Very Good!*

Good Luck In Your Clan! Feel Free To PM Me If You Have Any Question Or If U Want To Talk! Glad To Writing Like A Good Clan...

Have A Nice Day! ^^

AlexPlaysYTB

Survivor
Reaction score
Coaie Tiger joaca numai cu P90 si zice ca-s boostat? =))))))))) Daca facem 1v1 se caca pe el pe cs.Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci