• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

Reaction score
So... The worlds saddest piece of crap ever has hit the market.... The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. They manage to take an amazing franchise (comics and show) and burn it all down. this game is basically a generic FPS with downgraded graphics, a cheesy attempt to incorporate melee, and repetitive missions. The game is also guided by a "Compass" and mission based. Basically has nothing to do with "Survival"
Read this review, I've almost always agreed with these reviews, and he has some great examples of why this game is complete and utter crap.
http://kotaku.com/5991559/the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-is-the-worst-game-ive-played-this-year

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
So... The worlds saddest piece of crap ever has hit the market.... The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. They manage to take an amazing franchise (comics and show) and burn it all down. this game is basically a generic FPS with downgraded graphics, a cheesy attempt to incorporate melee, and repetitive missions. The game is also guided by a "Compass" and mission based. Basically has nothing to do with "Survival"
Read this review, I've almost always agreed with these reviews, and he has some great examples of why this game is complete and utter crap.
http://kotaku.com/5991559/the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-is-the-worst-game-ive-played-this-year
Sounds interesting.. Im gonna read it in a few minutes but I have something to say before that... Ive seen a little gameplay of the game... and it actually looked fun. I know a bad game doesnt NECESARILY need to be boring (even if most are) but I think its too early to say that its the worst game of the year. I had no doubt this game wasnt gonna get good reviwes or critiques and Im sure its justified... but I think the fact that everybody is comaring it to Tellatale's game makes it look far worse that what it probably is... I mean... of course its gonna look and sound terrible if it is compared with a game wich won over 70 Goty awards and didnt have even a pinch of "generic-ness" for being a game with did what nobody would have expected.... I mean... a point and click graphic adventure wasnt something anybody thought could be proclaimed and awarded Game of the year, Im sure about that...

Im sure it is a bad game... but I think people are looking at the wrong "place" to review and criticize the game.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just watched TotalBiscuit's review on it...
Dear god... There are iPhone games of better quality... Or even flash games! FLASH GAMES!
The last stand: Union city is a better game (that's actually really quite good, I reccomend playing it if you have time)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just watched TotalBiscuit's review on it...
Dear god... There are iPhone games of better quality... Or even flash games! FLASH GAMES!
The last stand: Union city is a better game (that's actually really quite good, I reccomend playing it if you have time)
That game is so awesome. I also recommend DayZ but yeah...

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
One of the only 5 games you play where you just stare at the ending screen for hours.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of person you are :3

mine were:
The Walking Dead
Bastion
Earthbound
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Portal
Mine are probably:
The walking dead (in shock because of dat ending...)
Bastion (because the music is just so bloody fantastic)
Mass effect 2 (Because it's my favourite game EVAR)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (another one of Dem endings...)
Err... Can't think of any more :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci