• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree, Lilly was a Bunny Lover towards her last appearances. But I took her with us anyways, but then she took the RV :/

But if you choose to say a certain dialogue option (I forget which), it turns out the RV was on its last legs anyways XD

Spoilers:

What did you do when it was Duck's time to... you know...

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, Lilly was a Bunny Lover towards her last appearances. But I took her with us anyways, but then she took the RV :/

But if you choose to say a certain dialogue option (I forget which), it turns out the RV was on its last legs anyways XD

Spoilers:

What did you do when it was Duck's time to... you know...
I wouldnt let his own father do such a thing.... I shot him :/

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you guys fight him to stop the train before hand, or did you talk him down? I talked him into it because he was a good friend.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
"You think you are some tough b**** dont you? Like nothing can hurt you, but you are just a scared little girl. Get the f*** over it. Take a page from Lee's book and try helping somebody for once."
-Carley.

I just love that little piece of dialog XD I just hate the result of it :(

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"You think you are some tough b**** dont you? Like nothing can hurt you, but you are just a scared little girl. Get the f*** over it. Take a page from Lee's book and try helping somebody for once."
-Carley.

I just love that little piece of dialog XD I just hate the result of it :(
I was literally shocked when Carley got shot. I just went "what? No!".i didn't let Lily come with me.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I was literally shocked when Carley got shot. I just went "what? No!".i didn't let Lily come with me.
I let her come with us, I don't know why the heck I did, but I did. She didn't get far either way :/

So, on the topic of Lilly, did you help kill Larry or did you try to save him?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
As much as I hated him... I couldnt just kill a father right in front of her own daughter and in such way and also because Clem was there. Yeah my younger 14 year old sister had more balls than me and told me that she would have killed him since she wouldnt have wanted to risk Clems life because he "could" be alive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci