• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
leaving I'll talk to you as soon as possible zen zen god I am such a clan hopper what is wrong with me

Last edited:

OfficialSuXiBo

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? SuXiBo (Please call me Su or SUshi
Age? Private
Wins? 370+
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) suxiboftwyt
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Not many
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? alot
What clans have you been in previously? #Purifide #SupremeSkills #Kronos #Extinct #Arensic #Perpetual #TheReturn
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: FnS ,Bow spamming Weakness: Water battles, hackers, FnS spammers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?Water battles
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES OF COURSE!
PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE IF I MADE IT IN OR NOT

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? SuXiBo (Please call me Su or SUshi
Age? Private
Wins? 370+
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) suxiboftwyt
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Not many
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? alot
What clans have you been in previously? #Purifide #SupremeSkills #Kronos #Extinct #Arensic #Perpetual #TheReturn
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: FnS ,Bow spamming Weakness: Water battles, hackers, FnS spammers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?Water battles
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES OF COURSE!
PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE IF I MADE IT IN OR NOT
If you want to be accepted you have get to know us, and be active on the teamspeak first. Zeno won't message you on skype.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I didn't think I would come to this. I really, truly, thought this would feel the way it did last Summer, which was the best clan experience of my MCSG career. I'm a competitive player, and I like to scrim, battle, and play often. This clan isn't the clan to do that. People are rarely online, and only a few actually are often, and they're playing something different. I've found myself scrimming with other clans more often than I did with my own, which isn't something that I found normal. I truly think that the way I am with clans, isn't what this one has to offer. In Titansv1, we scrimmed really often, and we were easily the most active clan. Now we are known as the most inactive clan, and it isn't what I want to be involved in. I really didn't think I would do this anytime soon, but this is what I want to do.

~Corn, signing off.

For one last time, #Titans.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys. This clan has always been and always will be a great clan. But, as I've felt with every clan I've been a part of, it is the sense of family that truly makes a clan great. Over the past few weeks, the family's been broken up, with its members scattering to many different clans. Without these people, the clan simply isn't the same. Everyone who stayed here, and anyone who was apart of the family, thank you. You have made my time here great, and I thank you for that. I love each and every one of you; those who are still here, and those who have left. Everyone who has been apart of the Titans, I consider family, and I want to thank you for all the experiences you've given me. Hopefully we'll all stay in touch, but I will no longer be running this clan. It simply does not feel the same without all the members who made it a family. I might try it again, one day, but, at least for now, the days of the Titans are over.

-Zeno

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys. This clan has always been and always will be a great clan. But, as I've felt with every clan I've been a part of, it is the sense of family that truly makes a clan great. Over the past few weeks, the family's been broken up, with its members scattering to many different clans. Without these people, the clan simply isn't the same. Everyone who stayed here, and anyone who was apart of the family, thank you. You have made my time here great, and I thank you for that. I love each and every one of you; those who are still here, and those who have left. Everyone who has been apart of the Titans, I consider family, and I want to thank you for all the experiences you've given me. Hopefully we'll all stay in touch, but I will no longer be running this clan. It simply does not feel the same without all the members who made it a family. I might try it again, one day, but, at least for now, the days of the Titans are over.

-Zeno
#Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci