• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? deadsun__star
Age? 13
Wins? 72
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ricotwiggy
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Nope, I don't know any of them
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I did not have a clan that I could stay in before this application, but I can make sure I can play at least for 3-4 days if I get accepted.
What clans have you been in previously? Infinity,XtremeEnergy
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I do have a lot of confidence with a sword, I'm very decent with a rod same with a flint and steel, but I don't do good in close areas, because I don't like block hitting.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Challenging a team of 3 and killing 3 of them and dying to fire :3
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? deadsun__star
Age? 13
Wins? 72
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) ricotwiggy
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? Nope, I don't know any of them
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I did not have a clan that I could stay in before this application, but I can make sure I can play at least for 3-4 days if I get accepted.
What clans have you been in previously? Infinity,XtremeEnergy
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I do have a lot of confidence with a sword, I'm very decent with a rod same with a flint and steel, but I don't do good in close areas, because I don't like block hitting.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Challenging a team of 3 and killing 3 of them and dying to fire :3
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES
Make sure you come on teamspeak and play with us if u want any chance at getting a win exception.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Make sure you come on teamspeak and play with us if u want any chance at getting a win exception.
I understand that I do not have enouh wins, but once you get to 1v1 me I should have way more wins than I currently have, it's just the stupid decisions I make all the time, and I will come-on team speak as much as I can.hope I can be accepted and feel at home in this clan

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?rustlerspeed
Age?15
Wins?~550
Do you have a microphone?Yes I do.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?I have both but prefer Teamspeak
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it): rustlerspeed
How often have you teamed with members of the clan? I have teamed with all of you in the past and battled or fought side by side with you many times.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? It depends on when my dad is home, but hopefully a few days of the week at least.
What clans have you been in previously?I forgot, but from what I can remember Primeval, Titans, Ohana, and some others.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?My strengths are sword bow and fishing rod, I would like to improve my Fns though. My only weakness is my parents and sometimes my connection.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?Getting around my parents
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?Yes but when I do my throat puffes up from being allergic xD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
AcidicTrips, Rhino1928, and Iancool have been accepted as full member.

Cryptic_Gamer has been denied from trial.

Rustlerspeed and Kupi have been accepted as trial members.

Everyone else has been denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci