• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Decision overturned.
Denied due to many reports of immaturity.
Oh well I tried my best, I do feel the only reason of deny was becuase CaptainRockon calledme immature, but if I may say thats his opinoin if there is a way I can show you im not immature, please a chance would be really nice Zeno, I want this really bad I can prove to you, I really honestly feel that Captain and whoever else called me immature just want to get back at me for leaving their clan or for the simplistic reason of hate. If i could talk to you in the TS or show you in any possible way, Id love to do so Thanks, warm regards -Legendz

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh well I tried my best, I do feel the only reason of deny was becuase CaptainRockon calledme immature, but if I may say thats his opinoin if there is a way I can show you im not immature, please a chance would be really nice Zeno, I want this really bad I can prove to you, I really honestly feel that Captain and whoever else called me immature just want to get back at me for leaving their clan or for the simplistic reason of hate. If i could talk to you in the TS or show you in any possible way, Id love to do so Thanks, warm regards -Legendz
Just stick around our TS and talk to us, if you stay around the decision can be re-overturned.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
CaptainRockOn is my amazing stalker! :p But seriously, the simple reason of hate in my opinion isn't a bad one. If the hate is for a bad reason, then that's a different story. But if it's reasonable hate, then that could cause issues in a clan and having people that hate each other working together may not end well.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CaptainRockOn is my amazing stalker! :p But seriously, the simple reason of hate in my opinion isn't a bad one. If the hate is for a bad reason, then that's a different story. But if it's reasonable hate, then that could cause issues in a clan and having people that hate each other working together may not end well.
Well My friend i_suck002 used to not be friends he used to think i hack but he joined the same clan that I was in and we became like really good friends so much he bought me an OF cape!

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? TOGOODBOYZ
Age? 14
Wins? 213
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Ill pm you when you reply to this post. :3
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have teamed with 1/4 with the leaders/officers. I usually don't team, but i have teamed with them.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? 6-7 days.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I am a all around player i use flint, i have killed a team of 5 before, i use fishing rod technique, i am a great bow shooter, i block hit, i straff while block hit and jump. My weakness is dodging arrows in water and having water fights. I get sloppy when i get nervous. I am not great at running when someone sneaks on me. I am not a patient player so i like to rush, which can lead to death which im trying to work on being more defensive.
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Killing a team of five, killing players from the #Rebels when they where teaming(about 4 of them). Killing top youtubers like Devon_mines, Thatonetomahawk, Sirshmoopies, I also killed the elites in the #Rebels.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I ADORE PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ixlegend
you multi clan. You applied for ours and like 3 other clans. Meaning no disrespect, xPoke

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ixlegend
you multi clan. You applied for ours and like 3 other clans. Meaning no disrespect, xPoke
I do not multiclan, I joined your clan becuase I thought it would be really good, I didnt like it, Captain told me to apply for Vipers which i did, and I joined #Element and just left becuase I felt so, I dont multiclan I never get taken off the rosters. Im not immature I can prove it someone give me a chance!

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do not multiclan, I joined your clan becuase I thought it would be really good, I didnt like it, Captain told me to apply for Vipers which i did, and I joined #Element and just left becuase I felt so, I dont multiclan I never get taken off the rosters. Im not immature I can prove it someone give me a chance!
I meant no disrespect. Sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci