• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? IxLegendz
Age? 13
Wins? 125 ( I do really well when im teaming with others! Solo can be a challenge but I'd say im good at pvp, Please feel free to test me
Do you have a microphone? Yes! Great Quality No Background noise!
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? TeamSpeak and Skype
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) IxLegendz
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not atm, but Id really love to meet up with you and the rest of the Titans and team to show you how good i can be!
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I will Play about 6-7 Hours with the clan per day!
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I really destroy with my bow and can light almost anyone on fire (including myself at times xD) also, I can really run and juke people! But with strengths come weaknesses, the only 2 weaknesses I really have is getting tag teamed and getting fishing rod tatcted if thats a word
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Finding the right clan that doesnt disband a day after and seeing you started the Rebels? Look how succesful theyre doing I know the Titans will do the same and I want to be apart of that!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ERMERGAWD I HAVE 3 DOGS AND THEYRE ALL SEXAY AND CUTEEEEEE
Decision overturned.
Denied due to many reports of immaturity.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleader please? I might apply soon, but I'm a leader of a clan ATM. But this looks fun :D ill get on your teamspeak on Saturday since I'm on vacation from tomorrow until then

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleader please? I might apply soon, but I'm a leader of a clan ATM. But this looks fun :D ill get on your teamspeak on Saturday since I'm on vacation from tomorrow until then
I really love when things like this happen. -.- #United

#United challenges you to a clan battle. PM Me if you accept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci