• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
About 50 cheerleader apps and about 20 regular apps. Just doesnt make sense.
Most of his supporters are already in Clans, such as the Rebels, or they're moderators/people who just don't want to be in a clan, yet, want to show their support, without applying for the clan.

Having cheerleader is a good thing-- it shows people care, and support you. While there's more cheerleader applications, than clan member application, it still shows the incredulous support for the clan >.>

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? ProShooterBF
Age? 14
Wins? 204 (Quit way back in September, came back Late May, so i'm a bit behind.)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) I'll PM you.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Not often, but i'm good friends with some of the members.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I'll be on every day more than likely. I'll play whenever i'm on Teamspeak which will be often.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? My PvP Strengths are probably the Sword, Strafing, and getting crits. Weaknesses would probably be bow spammers, hackers, teams on 5+
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? YES!

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Most of his supporters are already in Clans, such as the Rebels, or they're moderators/people who just don't want to be in a clan, yet, want to show their support, without applying for the clan.

Having cheerleader is a good thing-- it shows people care, and support you. While there's more cheerleader applications, than clan member application, it still shows the incredulous support for the clan >.>
I know why there are a ton of cheerleaders, I didn't mean it literally. Most people at this point are it a clan so they are unable to join

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? HeffSquir
Age? 13
Wins? 1337
Do you have a microphone? I have THE microphone.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both <3
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) You has it
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Sometimmles
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? None, I'm not a part of it
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses? I'm not that good at PvP
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG? Silleh huns
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Of course

Now give me mah professional cheerleader rank! Or official squirrel! :p

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?xPokemasterx
Age?12(Very Mature)
Wins?224 :) I'm better than my wins.(Take some trial games with me)
Do you have a microphone?Yes. x12 Turtle Beaches.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?Yes, I use both equally.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)pokechessmaster
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?I've teamed with Macobeast
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?If I can, at least every day.
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?Strengths:Bows,Swords, Flint and steel, Water fights,(I'm good at fighting teams. Weaknesses:Hackers(obviously),Huge teams (Like fan teams)
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?People with better stuff than me and who are better.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?I have 2 dogs. Is that even a question?

I also know Macobeast. :)

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username?iancool
Age?13
Wins?650 or around that
Do you have a microphone?yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it)you have it
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers?Lots
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan?7 hours+
What are your PvP strengths and weaknesses?Strenghts:Fishing rod, f and s, sword, combos in general.weaknesses: teams of 3+, hackers
What has been your greatest challenge in MCSG?Not switching to the hive and pushing through rough times of mcsg.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES?Obvious answer is obvious, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci