• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Titans [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? progolfer1313
Age? 14
Wins? 66
Do you have a microphone? yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes both
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) xxprogaming1313xx
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have been in games with zeno but not teamed and I have teamed with 40s and shocksta before (don't think that counts)
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would spend a few hours a day playing with clan members because this clan sounds like something fun and I wanna try it out.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Yes I do puppies are my favorite animal :)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? Lucidictive
Age? 13
Wins? 115? I'm not sure.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, it's good _uality, don't worry about that.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Yes, I do.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) slingshot1200
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Unfortunately, I have not teamed much with the leader, and as of now, there are no officers. I hope to play more and more with these players, as I get more involved within the clan.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Seeing as the clan just opened, no time has been spent with the clan. However, I have played a lot with the members, and I enjoy the community that has been established inside of the clan.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Well, this is an odd _uestion. One should ask "WHO DOESN'T LOVE PUPPIES?" before asking if one does love said mammal. However the variety of the answers shall be, my answer will always have the consistency of the word "Yes."

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Age? 14
Wins? 66
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have been in games with zeno but not teamed and I have teamed with 40s and shocksta before (don't think that counts)
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I would spend a few hours a day playing with clan members because this clan sounds like something fun and I wanna try it out.
234 Wins bud.

40s

Experienced
Reaction score
Age? 13
Wins? 115? I'm not sure.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Unfortunately, I have not teamed much with the leader, and as of now, there are no officers. I hope to play more and more with these players, as I get more involved within the clan.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Seeing as the clan just opened, no time has been spent with the clan. However, I have played a lot with the members, and I enjoy the community that has been established inside of the clan.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Well, this is an odd _uestion. One should ask "WHO DOESN'T LOVE PUPPIES?" before asking if one does love said mammal. However the variety of the answers shall be, my answer will always have the consistency of the word "Yes."
I recommend him.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Username? SniperSnakez
Age? Almost 14
Wins? 750 on both accounts
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both!
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) maxiscool24
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Lots!
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? At least 15 hours!
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? OBVIOUSLY!
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype for the next week! Your interview will be held on Monday, July 29th.
Minecraft Username? WalkerRed
Age? 14
Wins? 211
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but i am getting a better one Wednesday
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? Both sir.
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) I have Zeno but if anyone will need just PM me.
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I was in the Cyan Volts with Zeno so i have had alot of experience with him, but some others a little.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Mabye all week during summer.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? I LOVE PUPPEHS! *Ahem* Yes, i do love puppies, thank you.
Accepted as Trial Member! Please try to be active on TS and Skype for the next week! Your interview will be held on Monday, July 29th.
Minecraft Username? rayyanboy123/strinzHD
Age?11
Wins?112, (COUNTING BOTH ACCOUNTS)
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? skype
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) rayraygaming123
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? I have a few of the members on skype. And sometimes team
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? Atleast 3 hours a day, maybe not everyday. 5 at max
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? Helz yea
Denied. Not enough wins.
Application:
Minecraft Username? Happyhose
Age? 12, but i'm not a squeaker,
Wins? 311
Do you have a microphone? Yus X12
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? ofc
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) Happyhose1234
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Ive teamed with the members a lot, but have never gotten the chance to play with you.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? All day erry day
DO YOU LIKE PUPPIES? YES I WUV DEM
Application:
Minecraft Username? w0wMonkey
Age? 14.5
Wins? 450 (maybe a bit more)
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype? yes and yes
Skype Name? (PM me if you don't want to post it) wowmonkey123
How often have you teamed with the leaders and officers? Nope. I never had the chance to :/ hopefully you will let me be a trial member :D.
How much time do you spend a week playing with the clan? I am playng each day few hours. im gonna play alot with the other members.
DO YOU LOVE PUPPIES? ERHMAGAWD YES!
got one :D
Edit :
forgot to put the challenges on mcsg :
Ok, when i started mcsg I started minecraft. I didnt knew to craft + etc.
i had 0 wins and 700 losses :/ if I was quiting after this amount of loses i probably wasnt here today ;D
Age? 14
Wins? 66
Denied. Not enough wins.
Age? 13
Wins? 115? I'm not sure.
Application Pending. A decision will be made soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci