• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Reaction score

If you can see , I am being chased by 4 people full iron and iron swords and I have only 3 hearts and stone sword. I ended up killing the 2 and going to deathmatch. There I just left the other 2 to fight and went in the top of the spawn and I was camping them. When someone knocked me , the plugin bugged and thunder'd me while I didn't even leave the spawn. But then the op bleed from FnS killed the other one and gave the other guy a free win Q_Q I could win this.. THANKS A LOT SG PLUGIN!
EDIT:
Lol so this was a bit weird.. I was playing Teweran SG2 and I was in an intense bow fight with thelonewolf10 and some other guy , it was clearly FFA , and I was just trying to hit the one that I thought he had the lowest health, so I started shooting at thelonewolf10 but he killed me (lol) and then after 2 minutes he went to kill the other one and he died. And he thought I was double teaming him >.< , thelonewolf10 sorry for that :)

Last edited:

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
This is how you shut up a trash talker. For obvious reasons I'm not showing this players name to save him the embarrassment. Basically, I had low health of 2 hearts and he was chasing me in a circle for ages. He got mad at me, but the end result is hilarious.

This guy got pretty cocky.
Trash Talker 1.jpg

and the end result...
Trash Talker 2.jpg

If you ever have a trash talker and you kill him, say this. It really annoys them and it is a perfect irony. ;)

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is how you shut up a trash talker. For obvious reasons I'm not showing this players name to save him the embarrassment. Basically, I had low health of 2 hearts and he was chasing me in a circle for ages. He got mad at me, but the end result is hilarious.

This guy got pretty cocky.
View attachment 16074

and the end result...
View attachment 16075

If you ever have a trash talker and you kill him, say this. It really annoys them and it is a perfect irony. ;)
His name is MrGirivan...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci