• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No, never have the bow in slot 2. Always have the fishing rod, so you can do the fishing rod stun very easily.
Disagree. I use the fishing rod in alot of ways (moreso than just the stun trick) and I don't have an issue whatsoever of having my fishing rod in slot 3.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Disagree. I use the fishing rod in alot of ways (moreso than just the stun trick) and I don't have an issue whatsoever of having my fishing rod in slot 3.
Well I don't. I am speaking for myself. I use the fishing rod in every fight.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
^^^me to not big hands. And i agree with darkrai you just need to get used to it. I use the rod for stuns and backward stuns and just annoying people. What else do you use it for darkrai?

I use the fishing rod pretty much all the time. Im the kind of guy who stuns you during a 1v1 or battle .

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well I don't. I am speaking for myself. I use the fishing rod in every fight.
Personal opinion I guess.

^^^me to not big hands. And i agree with darkrai you just need to get used to it. I use the rod for stuns and backward stuns and just annoying people. What else do you use it for darkrai?
Stuns, knockback, trapping players, secret water PvP technique, running away, hitting myself forward in water, trolling and last but not least calling Zeno Mexican.

I basically use the fishing rod in everything I do. :p

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes but you have to lift your hand (unless you have large hands) to touch the numbers. I find it easier to scroll, and to people who do scroll. I suggest bow slot 1 sword slot 2 fishing rod slot 3
you must have EXTREMELY tiny fingers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci