• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I was playing with iBuze from the Noxcrew that game btw, and he got around the same bounty. We were teaming and speaking at the same time, so we debated on what to do with the situation. We ended up going naked deathmatch with diamond swords and i ended up winning. :p Went from 8th to 2nd on EU in terms of points from that game alone. :p

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice well im #6 on US leaderboards that amount of points could still not get me 1st or 2nd for points. :p
Hey! You guys got to play like 1 or 2 weeks before we did! :p Also, i was on vacation for the first week of non-beta. :mad: Stupid IRL obligations! :D

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! You guys got to play like 1 or 2 weeks before we did! :p Also, i was on vacation for the first week of non-beta. :mad: Stupid IRL obligations! :D
Yes very true I used to play on EU with Saar and Quanas its just my ping is just really horrible during the day

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh you should've been there the first day of the TeamSpeak then, before we had any rooms at all. That was... messy. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci