• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Screenshot Thread.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find teams of 4 easier to beat then two's or three's :p.
I Find your mom easier to beat ... wait what?
Fallen Empire?
Yes its in the New Spawn not the old one, you go to the TeamElite Back Thingy, go to the tunnels and there should be a tier 2 chest and you should find the small entence's to it and you have to do parkour and know the roman code xD , lucky I knew

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are actually 5 tier 2's in that room :)
What? Does the tier 2 outside count? like outside the enterence, double I only know about the double tier 2 in the middle the 2 tier 2's on the right and left of the double tier 2 chest and the tier 2 chest that you have to push the button to get , Oh well I'm gonna have to find it but 5 tier 2's in 1 room is OP! almost as OP as that house in the middle of no one with like 20 double chest and 20 single chest xD

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What? Does the tier 2 outside count? like outside the enterence, double I only know about the double tier 2 in the middle the 2 tier 2's on the right and left of the double tier 2 chest and the tier 2 chest that you have to push the button to get , Oh well I'm gonna have to find it but 5 tier 2's in 1 room is OP! almost as OP as that house in the middle of no one with like 20 double chest and 20 single chest xD
The one that you have to press the button for is still in the room :p

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The one that you have to press the button for is still in the room :p
Isn't that what I said? I only found 4 chest 1 Double Tier 2 Chest 2 Single tier 2 chest and the single tier 2 chest that you have to click the button?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Isn't that what I said? I only found 4 chest 1 Double Tier 2 Chest 2 Single tier 2 chest and the single tier 2 chest that you have to click the button?
That makes 5 :p Oh, you count the double chest as one tier 2 don't you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci