• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texanz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CrustyRustyDusty
Wins: 82/800
Donor: Plat
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes except im not 14 yet in a month though
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Cause I know some people in it like Silently, ABasketball, and Drake. And I want to be in a clan cause I just got back from a vacation.

Spanza

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: CrustyRustyDusty
Wins: 82/800
Donor: Plat
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes except im not 14 yet in a month though
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Cause I know some people in it like Silently, ABasketball, and Drake. And I want to be in a clan cause I just got back from a vacation.
AHAHAH YOUR SO BAD AHAHAHHAHA

Spanza

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Secondaries
Wins: 53
Donor: none (soon to get get gold)
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Ye But I am 13
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because Saints are for Gods and I know some players I want this clan to get top 5 on the clan leader boards. :)

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Yo sorry for inactive school and basketball lowkey eat my time so fast. And I wasn't on today cause factory resetting sooooo b on tmw after I do hw

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:Secondaries
Wins: 53
Donor: none (soon to get get gold)
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Ye But I am 13
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because Saints are for Gods and I know some players I want this clan to get top 5 on the clan leader boards. :)
Sorry for them being inactive on the thread, Applicant I guess. Just be active on the teamspeak and you'll get your trial :)

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: daydreamlane
Wins:Before 450 (Before Stats reset) Now 71 (After Stats reset)
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because it looks like a nice clan with people that I know and I enjoy hanging out with. Also I think this clan will go a very long way because we are better than other clans.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: daydreamlane
Wins:Before 450 (Before Stats reset) Now 71 (After Stats reset)
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Because it looks like a nice clan with people that I know and I enjoy hanging out with. Also I think this clan will go a very long way because we are better than other clans.
Recommended, but this isn't going to turn into Desolate, I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci