• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Saints {US Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
u said there was a 24 hour rule :/ rip
he was already on the roster as karatemn1, we just thought that phatan and karatemn1 were 2 different people, they were both trial but then he told us that he changed his name to phatan.
it was a rly late annoucement cause holy is dumb and wanted to post it cause hes a noob and finally got access to forusm

OZ

Career
Reaction score
he was already on the roster as karatemn1, we just thought that phatan and karatemn1 were 2 different people, they were both trial but then he told us that he changed his name to phatan.
it was a rly late annoucement cause holy is dumb and wanted to post it cause hes a noob and finally got access to forusm
its fine. that always happens. :D

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
can i get a response to my app...

F34RL3555

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: F34RL3555
Wins: 26/100 (non-legacy) about 900 out of 3700 legacy
Donor: Diamond
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes, except I do not check Skype that regularly.
Why Do You Want to Join The Saints?(Explain Briefly): Im going on about 3 years in MCSG. I quit for reddit UHC about 1 year ago. Im trying to get back into it. I would like to join because I feel like I could be a good addition to the clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci