• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Name:tommy papy
Minecraft IGN:totos of the hds
Skype name:totoshd
Teamspeak: yes
Donor:yes
Wins:600
Games Played:4000
How active are you 1/10:7
How mature are you 1/10:eh idk when u guys knew me i was different buy ive changed
Past clans:rivals forsaken react salvation
Why do you want to join The Rival:because i got in one day before it disbanded and i really want to be in
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:yea
How would you help this clan:because im pretty good at pvp even though im not what i used to be pvp wise but i really dont care anymorr about being the best i just wanna talk
Tell us more about yourself:erm well i play golf i got 3rd in the world junior championship i practice a lot so idk if ill be on much
Do you know any leaders of this pclan:yes

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys is it fine if I come on the TS? I want to play with some members, make friends and hopefully get accepted!

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you need to ask to go on the ts? If your an applicant that's what your suppose to do
Ok dude, I was just feeling uncomfortable in doing it because everyone is pissed at me because of what I have said earlier.

Niightz

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh you're so cool because you only killed 3 good players! Give this cocky kid a cookie.
That's how all immature roxbot players are these days, not surprised to see one here.
mhm I am not a roxbot player and u should look at ur ratio kid before u talk. AND DO U NOT UNDERSTAND SARCASM?!!!

Niightz

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:tommy papy
Minecraft IGN:totos of the hds
Skype name:totoshd
Teamspeak: yes
Donor:yes
Wins:600
Games Played:4000
How active are you 1/10:7
How mature are you 1/10:eh idk when u guys knew me i was different buy ive changed
Past clans:rivals forsaken react salvation
Why do you want to join The Rival:because i got in one day before it disbanded and i really want to be in
Are you willing to wear The Rival headband:yea
How would you help this clan:because im pretty good at pvp even though im not what i used to be pvp wise but i really dont care anymorr about being the best i just wanna talk
Tell us more about yourself:erm well i play golf i got 3rd in the world junior championship i practice a lot so idk if ill be on much
Do you know any leaders of this pclan:yes
NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci