• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rivals [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, it's so professional and welcoming to get called a retard by the clan I applied for and not even get a response from the application in nearly 2 days. I feel so good........ (Sarcasm detected)
OMFG STOP COMPLAINING THIS IS WHY THEY AREN'T ANSWERING IT TAKES A FEW DAYS TO GET ANSWERED! PM A OFFICER+ IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS! THIS IS SO IRRITATING.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Ummm kden
Sorry for making you mad again?
Dude that post was flame, and it was you complaining if you dont want to be called a retard join other clans with young people. Most clans have people older than 14 that swear or say that type of stuff. Just get over it. Its pissing everyone off.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude that post was flame, and it was you complaining if you dont want to be called a retard join other clans with young people. Most clans have people older than 14 that swear or say that type of stuff. Just get over it. Its pissing everyone off.
Ok dude. Sorry about it. I'm just giving myself a bad rep and I know that yet I continue for some reason.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, it's so professional and welcoming to get called a retard by the clan I applied for and not even get a response from the application in nearly 2 days. I feel so good........ (Sarcasm detected)
If you have an issue PM an officer or above. Talk with them on TS. Don't post unnecessary things like this to intentionally start flame, and if you really have a problem then revoke your application, big boy.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
If you have an issue PM an officer or above. Talk with them on TS. Don't post unnecessary things like this to intentionally start flame, and if you really have a problem then revoke your application, big boy.
I don't have a problem. I already said I'm sorry for being stupid and I regret what I have said and removed that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci