• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US & CA] (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
Head cheerleader :)

"Go the return! Return to something! lalalala! fat! lalalala black! lalalalalalalal boyzzzzz!"

-- I'm thinking I should be put into this rank: "Leader but not actually in the clan cuz he's fat"

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread Unlocked. Everyone, PLEASE brush up on the rules. Playing with fire doesn't help anyone and remember, flaming does have consequences, don't think we'll just keep deleting the flame posts and moving on.

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

Example:
  1. Your opinion is stupid.
  2. This idea is just stupid.
  3. User 1: Your ideas are bad and you’re a hacker!
    User 2: No you’re a hacker!
    Staff: Stop arguing.
    Users: No!
  • The difference between an argument and a discussion is that a discussion has valid points provided by each sides debating. An argument is a pointless disagreement where sides repeatedly claim the opposing side is wrong without any explanation or validation.
  • Flaming/trolling threads are not allowed as they may cause arguments.
  • If a staff member says to stop arguing, you must stop.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
@Erisyuka
Thanks...!
I doubt they'll reuse this one though. THey've already created a new thread :p
-- thanks though <3 --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics