• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Return [US & CA] (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If "Winning" "fame" and "glory" is all you care about, well where's the Fun! That's why I join these clans for the fun, not too be shadowed by everyone else and get no credit. It is suppose to be a team effort not a group effort. If I'm just another "sub" to you in your books. I quit. I want a family not a semi family...
Did you apply for the Clan? If you did wanna play some MCSG when I finish my 3 hour freaking homework? :D

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If "Winning" "fame" and "glory" is all you care about, well where's the Fun! That's why I join these clans for the fun, not too be shadowed by everyone else and get no credit. It is suppose to be a team effort not a group effort. If I'm just another "sub" to you in your books. I quit. I want a family not a semi family...
If you're looking for a family, there is a clan called the Rebels, go apply for them! Good luck in the future though!

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I
Oh how I've been waiting for this.

@fatmannumbah8
Please ignore the dooshbag known as @slater233 . He is a rude, mean person. He lives off of sarcastic, stupid comments.

He is rude and doesn't know when too shut up. And has been kicked out of clans because of this.

He is also a clan hopper.

So don't take anything he says to heart. He's not the leader and I know @jspwn doesn't like hi acting like this
I've never been kicked out of a clan......, Also get off of this thread, kid. As well as I haven't clan hopped in a while.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score

@fatmannumbah8
Please ignore the dooshbag known as @slater233 . He is a rude, mean person. He lives off of sarcastic, stupid comments.

He is rude and doesn't know when too shut up. And has been kicked out of clans because of this.

So don't take anything he says to heart. He's not the leader and I know @jspwn doesn't like hi acting like this
This is our issue, not yours so let us take care of it. Also, I don't appreciate you calling our member's inappropriate names; that's immature and uncalled for.

Edit: any further flame will result in a mod's intervention.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

@fatmannumbah8

I've been waiting for this for a while.
1.) You make stupid, intimidating comments when you have like 50 wins.
2.) You're ign is, xMPRxProductions. That's just basically xMPRx13, which is unoriginal.
3.) Your clan royals, got multi-killed in clan wars by ChrisComedies, so just stop.
4.) Learn how to spell, It's Feminine Hygene Product, not doosh.
You started something you shouldn't have started, leave now, or I will call staff.
You've been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci