• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Take me off trial, this clan is falling and almost dead <3, it was fun while it lasted, and I will see you guys later!

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
Take me off the roster, ImDoneYo. (If you think I'm going to sector six, I'm not)

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
No, this clan can still pushed through. Same thing happened to the Rebels, a lot of our good PvPers left but still, we held through and didn't disband.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Everyone says they're leaving because of inactive leaders but the thing is Chase stepped down just last night.. Well, i'll talk to Charlie. Thanks for being in this clan for as long as you were, guys. I guess this means we're all officially split up :c good luck <3.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Everyone says they're leaving because of inactive leaders but the thing is Chase stepped down just last night.. Well, i'll talk to Charlie. Thanks for being in this clan for as long as you were, guys. I guess this means we're all officially split up :c good luck <3.
bby ily pls <3 i want to c ur nice bomboms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci