• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Republic {Us Team}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, I am leaving Republic. The reason why I am leaving is because I feel like this clan is going to eventually die because of leaders being inactive. The Titans disbanded because of inactivity and I think the Republic will too and I don't want to be broken again. So bye guys! </3

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score

geoman343

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan because the reason that Titans was because of inactivity and I was really depressed for a certain amount of time and I kinda feel like it will happen to this clan aswell and I don't want to go through that again but through my experience I would like to thank some of the people here: I would like to thank CandyCranium for always making me laugh when I'm down ChrisComedies for always being loyal to me and being a fatty kristier12 for always being there for me through good or bad times FuzzyPB For I always being a good friend to me and I aint worried bout nothin KarterHD For having a an amazing voice Butterballer For being the bestest friend I could ever have

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving the clan because the reason that Titans was because of inactivity and I was really depressed for a certain amount of time and I kinda feel like it will happen to this clan aswell and I don't want to go through that again but through my experience I would like to thank some of the people here: I would like to thank CandyCranium for always making me laugh when I'm down ChrisComedies for always being loyal to me and being a fatty kristier12 for always being there for me through good or bad times FuzzyPB For I always being a good friend to me and I aint worried bout nothin KarterHD For having a an amazing voice Butterballer For being the bestest friend I could ever have
More sad faic

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, I am leaving Republic. The reason why I am leaving is because I feel like this clan is going to eventually die because of leaders being inactive. The Titans disbanded because of inactivity and I think the Republic will too and I don't want to be broken again. So bye guys! </3
In the past few days, I have felt something different about this clan. It might have been the inactive leaders or something else, but I think this is it. Thank you for all the fun scrims and good luck in future scrims/battles. Goodbye <3

People I would like to thank
Auroraty
techaton
CandyCranium
MrBlocksterMan
Angryjukebox
ChrisComedies
EyeHasNoIdea
KarterHD
Arched10
LittleRawr_
Why_ask
ily all <3

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Well, it seems that I will be leaving as well. I have no idea where I'm going to go, either making a new clan, or joining a different one, but the reasons I am leaving Republic is because all of our Elites have left, and it seems that they're right; Republic is not going to go far in my opinion. I absolutely LOVE Republic, and will always stay in my heart, but considering all of this happening today, I don't think I'll stay. I have thought about this for A LONG TIME, and I have decided to leave.

People I would love to thank:
Butterballer - because he's bad.
KarterHD - SEXIEST VOICE EVER MAYNE
kristier12 - #DemT1t$
TheKidz101 - For owning the clan <3
ChrisComedies - I don't know why, but meh.
FuzzyPB - Worst Pokemon Showdown player ever.
EyeHasNoIdea - Pshhh, nevermind Fuzzy, this guy is THE worst.
LittleRawr_ - First squeaker that I've ever met.
SniperSnakez - "NO!"

I probably forgot some people, because they're BKs like me, but I would like to thank everybody that took part of Republic.

As I have said above, #Titans and #Republic 4 lyfe. I love you Republic (homo intended).

NOTE: I am not leaving for Sector Six.

Signing out,
- BKFAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci