• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ocq
Donor: Gold
Wins: 213
Ratio: 748
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes.
Got a mic: Yes
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any): Valhalla, Triology(if there is a problem with me being in triology, then just let me know)
Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join Rebels: Well, I already applied for Rebels before, but I told somebody to decline because I don't know why. And I've always wanted to see how I would fit in Rebels. (Original IGN: Dogeyy)
You cool: I like to make people laugh.
Best puppy picture:
View attachment 44728
Creepy dog picture

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I will regret doing this, but I guess we all have to make this tough decision sometime. I feel like me sitting on my computer all day and not taking advantage of my free time is such a waste. I do have loads fun with all of you, there was not one day that I didn't. I enjoy every second of talking to each and everyone of you in the clan, you're all amazing and I love you all. This has been an ongoing decision, ever since I have gotten blacklisted from everything. At this point you probably think I am going to leave, but I'm not. I'd like to be put on break for quite a while. I have no idea when I will return, or if I will ever get on teamspeak again, but I made a promise to someone that I would never leave, and I am not going to ever leave Rebels. During this time I'm going to leave the skype chat because I won't be on my computer. Again, this was a personal decision by me that I have been debating back and forth and it bugs me every single day. This clan is probably the best clan ever created, and the best family I could ask for. I may not express it on teamspeak but I love you all so so so much, and I will dearly miss every single one of you. You guys have changed me from the moment I applied. I love you all, take care of this clan Max and Mayra it's a great one.

Here are my goodbyes, if I don't come back. If you're not in this, don't take it personal. These are the people that I truly know, and that have helped me a lot. I'm going to miss you all so much.

myruhh7 - You are honestly an amazing person and an amazing friend. I can fully put my trust in you, talk to you about anything, you are just great. If anyone doesn't see that, screw them. I judged you before I even met you, which was a horrible mistake and I regret that. One of my goals was to change your mind about me. I was such a different back person then, and a horrible one. I'm glad to have known you for more than two months. Ilysm. I'll miss you.

Maxypie - Damn man, we have had so many fun times. Last night was the hardest I've laughed in a while. You have always been a great friend to me, a great leader. You make me laugh so much and cheer me up when I'm down. You will stick with this clan, and keep on leading it because you have done such a great job at it.

Spellyy - You are one quiet human being sir, but you're really fun to hang with and hella good at this game. Keep on doing that, I'll see you around.

Ag | Alex - Sorry I won't be able to play fusionfall with you when it comes out again ;( , maybe if I ever do come back and this clan is still around I'll play! You are such a funny and chill guy, and a great Officer. Nice knowing you.

Butterr - Sucks I have to leave knowing you hate me. Doesn't change the fact that you have been there for me every single day, you have made me smile every single day, you made me feel wanted in this clan. You are the reason I didn't do this earlier. You don't know how much I will miss talking to you. I'm just sorry I wasn't there for you, as much as you were for me. I love you man, I'll see you around.

Bogen - You're one of the few people that I've know before I joined Rebels. You'll always be my pal. Thanks so much for sticking out for me when people accuse me of things, thanks for having my back.

Skillexio - It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to you. I've known you for so damn long. From Hive to Mcsg, you've always been there. You help me with everything, you make me laugh. You've been the greatest friend to me that I could have ever asked for. I'm so sorry I couldn't have done the same for you. Rebels is lucky to have you. I'm glad I met you. You've impacted my life so much. I'll see you later. c;

Kailey - I've only known you for a little but you are an amazing girl. You may not see that, but I sure as hell do. I'm just sorry to have not met you earlier. You cheer up everyone, especially me. You remind me of someone that I used to love dearly. We stayed up so late talking on some days, I enjoyed that a lot. I've enjoyed every second of your company. I will miss you so muchhhhhh. Ily, keep on doing what you do :)

I'm tearing up writing these goodbyes. If you're not on here, don't think for a second that I will not miss you. Sportz, Justin, Sevector, Feno, Fuzzy, Cookie, Doodle, Dan, Top, Mott, Kat, Krafty, Blaze, Vinyl, Ryan, Rider, thank you. For everything. I love you all. You all mean so much to me. I've never expressed that on teamspeak. I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH, PLEASE BE HERE WHEN I COME BACK.

-Blue
pls tell me this is an april fools joke :c. Peace Blue.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I will regret doing this, but I guess we all have to make this tough decision sometime. I feel like me sitting on my computer all day and not taking advantage of my free time is such a waste. I do have loads fun with all of you, there was not one day that I didn't. I enjoy every second of talking to each and everyone of you in the clan, you're all amazing and I love you all. This has been an ongoing decision, ever since I have gotten blacklisted from everything. At this point you probably think I am going to leave, but I'm not. I'd like to be put on break for quite a while. I have no idea when I will return, or if I will ever get on teamspeak again, but I made a promise to someone that I would never leave, and I am not going to ever leave Rebels. During this time I'm going to leave the skype chat because I won't be on my computer. Again, this was a personal decision by me that I have been debating back and forth and it bugs me every single day. This clan is probably the best clan ever created, and the best family I could ask for. I may not express it on teamspeak but I love you all so so so much, and I will dearly miss every single one of you. You guys have changed me from the moment I applied. I love you all, take care of this clan Max and Mayra it's a great one.

Here are my goodbyes, if I don't come back. If you're not in this, don't take it personal. These are the people that I truly know, and that have helped me a lot. I'm going to miss you all so much.

myruhh7 - You are honestly an amazing person and an amazing friend. I can fully put my trust in you, talk to you about anything, you are just great. If anyone doesn't see that, screw them. I judged you before I even met you, which was a horrible mistake and I regret that. One of my goals was to change your mind about me. I was such a different back person then, and a horrible one. I'm glad to have known you for more than two months. Ilysm. I'll miss you.

Maxypie - Damn man, we have had so many fun times. Last night was the hardest I've laughed in a while. You have always been a great friend to me, a great leader. You make me laugh so much and cheer me up when I'm down. You will stick with this clan, and keep on leading it because you have done such a great job at it.

Spellyy - You are one quiet human being sir, but you're really fun to hang with and hella good at this game. Keep on doing that, I'll see you around.

Ag | Alex - Sorry I won't be able to play fusionfall with you when it comes out again ;( , maybe if I ever do come back and this clan is still around I'll play! You are such a funny and chill guy, and a great Officer. Nice knowing you.

Butterr - Sucks I have to leave knowing you hate me. Doesn't change the fact that you have been there for me every single day, you have made me smile every single day, you made me feel wanted in this clan. You are the reason I didn't do this earlier. You don't know how much I will miss talking to you. I'm just sorry I wasn't there for you, as much as you were for me. I love you man, I'll see you around.

Bogen - You're one of the few people that I've know before I joined Rebels. You'll always be my pal. Thanks so much for sticking out for me when people accuse me of things, thanks for having my back.

Skillexio - It's going to be so hard saying goodbye to you. I've known you for so damn long. From Hive to Mcsg, you've always been there. You help me with everything, you make me laugh. You've been the greatest friend to me that I could have ever asked for. I'm so sorry I couldn't have done the same for you. Rebels is lucky to have you. I'm glad I met you. You've impacted my life so much. I'll see you later. c;

Kailey - I've only known you for a little but you are an amazing girl. You may not see that, but I sure as hell do. I'm just sorry to have not met you earlier. You cheer up everyone, especially me. You remind me of someone that I used to love dearly. We stayed up so late talking on some days, I enjoyed that a lot. I've enjoyed every second of your company. I will miss you so muchhhhhh. I love you, keep on doing what you do :)

I'm tearing up writing these goodbyes. If you're not on here, don't think for a second that I will not miss you. Sportz, Justin, Sevector, Feno, Fuzzy, Cookie, Doodle, Dan, Top, Mott, Kat, Krafty, Blaze, Vinyl, Ryan, Rider, thank you. For everything. I love you all. You all mean so much to me. I've never expressed that on teamspeak. I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH, PLEASE BE HERE WHEN I COME BACK.

-Blue
I'll miss ya too blue, sad to see you peace for a bit ♥

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score

Kailey - I've only known you for a little but you are an amazing girl. You may not see that, but I sure as hell do. I'm just sorry to have not met you earlier. You cheer up everyone, especially me. You remind me of someone that I used to love dearly. We stayed up so late talking on some days, I enjoyed that a lot. I've enjoyed every second of your company. I will miss you so muchhhhhh. I love you, keep on doing what you do :)

I'm tearing up writing these goodbyes. If you're not on here, don't think for a second that I will not miss you. Sportz, Justin, Sevector, Feno, Fuzzy, Cookie, Doodle, Dan, Top, Mott, Kat, Krafty, Blaze, Vinyl, Ryan, Rider, Eden thank you. For everything. I love you all. You all mean so much to me. I've never expressed that on teamspeak. I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH, PLEASE BE HERE WHEN I COME BACK.

-Blue
I really hope this is a joke but I doubt it is. Thank you for all the laughs, seriously the past few nights have been crazy I've laughed my ass off so many times cause of you and everyone else that has been there. We'll miss you while you're gone fam. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci