• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luqzu

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Luqzu
Donor: Diamond
Wins: Before stats reset 812
Ratio: 812/1568

Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes I have talked to the owner Max
Got a mic: Yes, Blue Yeti
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Tigers
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to join Rebels because in my past clans everything all that happens is when everything is unorganized, everyone would be screaming and yelling and would go wrong. I feel as if Rebels is the most organized if not one of the most organized clan, I can that I could probably fit perfectly in with the Rebels. (Also Max told me to join...)
You cool: Yea, I am hella cool. "Best laugh" -Max
Best puppy picture: http://gyazo.com/bdad37c983ce8a972b3fb9b99a997916

Last edited:

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Luqzu
Donor: Diamond
Wins: Before stats reset 812/1568
Ratio:
Have you ever spoken to any Leaders/Officers: Yes I have talked to the owner Max
Got a mic: Yes, Blue Yeti
Got TS: Yes
Past Clans (If any) Tigers
Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Rebels: I would like to join Rebels because in my past clans everything all that happens is when everything is unorganized, everyone would be screaming and yelling and would go wrong. I feel as if Rebels is the most organized if not one of the most organized clan, I can that I could probably fit perfectly in with the Rebels. (Also Max told me to join...)
You cool: Yea, I am hella cool. "Best laugh" -Max
Best puppy picture: http://gyazo.com/bdad37c983ce8a972b3fb9b99a997916
YAAAAAAAAAAAY

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
Going on break, tbh the clan community has been dead for a while and it still is, not really having as much fun as I once did. I'll still be on teamspeak and stuff maybe a little less active. This is kind of a break from clan stuff per say, who knows probs be back in a week anyways lawl. Stay sexy <3

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Going on break, tbh the clan community has been dead for a while and it still is, not really having as much fun as I once did. I'll still be on teamspeak and stuff maybe a little less active. This is kind of a break from clan stuff per say, who knows probs be back in a week anyways lawl. Stay sexy <3
Who... are you?

Myzah

Platinum
Reaction score
maxy stop

Luqzu

Platinum
Reaction score
noooooooooo ploxtem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci