• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Both of you guys will be missed greatly. I haven't been in Rebels for that long but I feel like I have gotten to know both of you guys really well. I'm happy I get to call you guys my friends. I hope the best for both of you guys in whatever you choose to do in the future with clans and minecraft. Butter, #ButterBuddies4Lyfe
Hayden <3

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
I know times are tough, but a couple months after I joined Rebels, it seemed as if Rebels was going to disband. Everyone was freaking out because Bran was inactive and there were barely any members in the clan. There were many people scared, however we stayed together as a small clan. With time, we got some really good members and started to be a strong clan. The reason I'm writing this is because we will get through this. The clan has been a rollercoaster, being at the top and then losing members. However, we will all get through this; even if we don't have the strongest clan, we have each other. This clan doesn't have to be the best clan in MCSG, this is more than a clan; it's a family.
#rantover

~Penguino

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
As you guys can probably tell, my time in Rebels have come to an end. I've decided to leave this clan, but i'll always remember all the countless times I've truly enjoyed my time here. Some of you may or may not know why i'm leaving. Some people might think of one reason, but there is more than just that. Lately there has been things making me want to leave, and stuff that makes me want to stay. Over the past few weeks/days the things making me want to leave has overcome the ones that make me want to stay. I thought i'd mention those who made my time here great.

Maxypie : Max you're an all around great and fun person that at first I was nervous to talk. I have always been one to be afraid of the big clan leaders, but Max you're one of the coolest and nicest person I have ever talked to. My fellow Canadian <3

myruhh7 : Lately I have just started to talk to you, and you're such and nice and funny person. You're a great friend and a great pvper. Make sure to keep great care of your new kitty. <3

ScrewYouGumby2 : Gumby you're strange. <3

Spellyy : Trevor,I really didn't talk to you that much, but I know you're a very skilled pvper. You know what to do at all times, and I admire that. Continue carrying the tam jk jk <3

IPureGold : Gold, you're a very cool guy and a very good pvper. You kind of surprised me to be honest I thought you were a randy when you first joined, but you are actually really good and you sometimes give me the fat shmang.<3

UpdatinStatus : Status, I was told a long time ago before I met you that you were really big jerk, but honestly you're and amazing person and a great pvper. I'll never forget 10 hearting you with my steak on TSG2. <3

piranga : I haven't talked to you a lot recently but I remember playing DR with you, and I hope we can continue sometime.

Jccandfriends : Jcc, i'm actually surprised but you're a very good scrim leader. I don't have much to say but you're a genuinely cool and nice person.

Zoeticly : I haven't talked to recently, but you're such a nice and caring persone. I admire you so much and I hope I can continue to talk to you over The Byte and on the TS. <3

geoman343 : Ilysmbby <3

Saierah : Gregg, you're a super funny and cool person that is super fun to hang around. I hope you the best in the future.

ITsMeTYL3R : TyLEr you're a very cool person and a very good pvper. You're god jk jk ily <3

TheHo : Like Status, I heard a lot of mixed feelings about you, but you're a very skilled pvper and a very nice guy. I hope you enjoy your time here in Rebels.

So that's about all the people who really impacted me in this clan, I'm sorry if you weren't in. Anyways, I hope rebels the best in the future. Love you all!
-Fuzzy :/
Guys, as you probably have guessed by the size of this post my time here in Rebels is over for now. My experience here was amazing and unforgettable. I have honestly cherished the countless memories I have had with this clan. During my time here I have grown as a PvPer and I have made my circle of friends grow very much so. Some of you are probably wondering why I am leaving, and to that my answer is; I feel like I have been drifting away from some of the clan members because from what I noticed there are cliques in this clan. I see cliques as a problem because I want to connect with all the members, and right now I feel like I am drifting away from others. Now I will mention people who have made my experience here at Rebels an amazing one:
MUST LISTEN WHEN READING SHOUTOUTS:
CruelDefiance : ily bby. (You know what I think of you :p)

Spxn : Spxn!!! Even though you're not in this clan, I would've never met you without joining! I am grateful for meeting such a gracious person, and I wish you luck to wherever you go!

TheHo : You haven't been in this clan very long, but from the time that I've known you, you seem like a really cool guy! You're really good PvPer, and I can tell that you're going to do very good things for this clan!

Saierah : GREGG!! Gregg you're so cool! I haven't known you long either, but you are really good at PvP! Ily, you poverish Norwegian!

Zoeticly : Omg Maddy! Ilysm, you were always there whenever I was down! You're such a caring person, and you bring the best of each person out! I envy you, and how caring you are, you're an amazing person, and I hope we can still be friends! <3

Jccandfriends : Jc! Jc you're a random, weird, creepy, caring and a hilarious person! You always put a smile on my face; there was no time when I was with you where I wasn't smiling! You're always there for anyone, no matter who they are! Jc you're an amazing leader whenever none of the officers/Max was on, and that is my favorite quality of you! :) I hope we can still be friends, also we need to record! #Jcc4Occifer

UpdatinStatus : STATUS!! You're an amazing PvPer, and I can tell that you're an amazing addition to this clan! #1337Buddies4Lyfe :3

Wizterfix : Wickkkkkyyyyyy! Come back, I miss you! Wicky, you're one of the coolest people in this clan, even though I didn't really know you before I joined, I am glad I did, because I met you! You're really good at the PvPs, and I hope you come back soon, because we all miss you!

Spellyy : Trev-r!!! Ilysm bby! You're an incredible PvPer! You have been in this clan for God knows how long! Your PvP skills are God-like and your loyalty are my favorite qualities of you! You and this clan are meant for each other! I hope we can still be friends!

IPureGold : Hay-den! Ilysm my Butter-prodigy! You're an exceptional PvPer and I look up to your PvP skills! I always loved spending time with you because of your someone who is always happy! :) You're happiness brings out the best of you and everyone you're around! That's why I was mostly around you! Ilysm bby, and you make an amazing fit to this clan! #ButterBuddies4Lyfe

ScrewYouGumby2 : Gumbison!! Gumby I've known you the longest in this clan, and I love how you can always reply with clever remarks, and I looked up to that. You are so smart Gumby, and you're the only high ranked person that gave me +Access (that shows your intelligence right there ;) )

rexxyy : Rexxyy!! You're God, you're lyfe! You're love, you're light! Rexxy, you're an amazing person! I look up to you, and how strong you are! I can always tell you everything, and you wouldn't judge, no matter how stupid it was! xD You are an amazing person, and I am so glad that I have befriended you! You're amazing! #Friends4Lyfe

myruhh7 : Myruhh! I love you sooo much!!!! You are always there for me, you support me for whatever I do, no matter if it's irl or in game, I admire that. You actually make me feel good about myself. You're amazing in not only my eyes, but all of the Rebels! Usted es muy inteligente y no dejes que nadie te diga de otra forma! Estoy tan feliz de haber vuelto a su amigo! Te amo Mayra!

Maxypie : Max!! I love all the fun times I've had with this clan, and most of it wouldn't of happened without you! You're an amazing leader, and I look up to your leadership skills! I am so proud of you for having to deal with all the ups and downs of this clan, and most of the time, you did it all by yourself :). You strength is amazing, and I know for a fact, that you will bring this clan far! I love you!!

Now I dedicate this to all of you:

Leaving here on a good note :) -Butter
Respect both of your guys decisions, sad to see you guys go though :(. ILY BOTH <3

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
i never get tagged in anything. i know that i ain't in the clan, but i spent a good amount of time with you guys.

Sorry to hear that you guys left the clan FuzzyPB and Butterballer - y'all will be missed

Binct

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Binct
Donor: Yes
Wins: No
Got Skype/TS:
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) dajustinjj
Got a mic: 685
Timezone: yes
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: no
PvP Strengths: Aimbot
PvP Weaknesses: Moderators
Past Clans (If any) no
You cool?: no
Best puppy picture:
Puppy dis Inappropriate body part on a male

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
Got Skype/TS:
Past Clans (If any) no
Best puppy picture:
Not the time.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Got Skype/TS:
Past Clans (If any) no
Best puppy picture:
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL you got me, but seriously there is no need for a troll app, especially from a banned member.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I won't be on for awhile anywhere from a day to a week because of family problems. I'm sorry but I can't spend time with y'all. Much luv from mint skrub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci