• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuzzyPB

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, this is my second application to this clan. Hopefully, I get considered :3

Minecraft ID: My Minecraft In-Game Name is BulletJC, and I have one other alt account that I won't be listing.
Donor: I have diamond donor as of now. I've been considering buying platinum.
Wins: On BulletJC, I have 375/1439 wins, which is approximately a 26% win ratio. I realize it's bad, but if you check my stats page http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/bulletjc you'll see that I've won 28 out of my last 50 games. I'm not as bad as my stats would suggest ;)
On my alt account, I'm currently 7/7.
Combined, that is 382 out of 1446 wins!
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I do indeed have both. I've already added the Bev (Fuzzyyyyyy), my Roxbot buddy :3
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): justinqcai is my Skype username.
Got a mic: I certainly do.
Timezone: I live in the Eastern Time Zone.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I haven't really teamed with any of the officers/leaders yet, but I've teamed with Fuzzy, I've teamed with Status, when he was a leader in Eternity, and I've scrimmed with Tyler and Butter. Furthermore, I've scrimmed against this clan before :p I'm well aware of this clan's phenomenal teamwork, PvP strength, etc.
PvP Strengths: My strengths in Pvp would have to be the Fishing Rod and the Bow. I'm very good at close-range bowspam.
PvP Weaknesses: My PvP weaknesses are avoiding the Flint and Steel and being a little too reckless during fights at times.
Past Clans (If any): I'm going to list the clans that I'm proud of being in.
1. Eternity, lead by Native and UpdatinStatus
2. Rivals, lead by cf918 ConnorW Jspwn
3. Salvation, lead by Marchello and TruDairy
You cool?: I think I am :p But that's up to y'all!
Best puppy picture: http://www.choosing-a-dog-made-easy.com/images/beagle-puppy.jpg <3
Justice is also a pretty good dog :3
Recommended

Spxn

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Spxn
Donor: Diamond Donor
Wins:250
Got Skype/TS:Yes I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Imspxn
Got a mic:Yes
Timezone: PST(Pacific Standard Time)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Multiple times
PvP Strengths:Sword/Rod/F&S/Ping
PvP Weaknesses:Bow/2v1's
Past Clans (If any) Prod
You cool?: Nah.
Best puppy picture:

Last edited:

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Spxn
Donor: Diamond Donor
Wins:250
Got Skype/TS:Yes I have both.
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it)Imspxn
Got a mic:Yes
Timezone: PST(Pacific Standard Time)
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Multiple times
PvP Strengths:Sword/Rod/F&S/Ping
PvP Weaknesses:Bow/2v1's
Past Clans (If any) Prod
You cool?: Nah.
Best puppy picture:
Babe

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I'm baaaack
Minecraft ID: Sage9597
Donor: Dimund
Wins: 1322
Got Skype/TS: Yus
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it) Yus
Got a mic: Yus
Timezone: Pacific
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: Many times
PvP Strengths: Sword
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Past Clans (If any) Rebels
You cool?: I'm hawt
Best puppy picture:

GRATZ BBY !!

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Well, this is my second application to this clan. Hopefully, I get considered :3

Minecraft ID: My Minecraft In-Game Name is BulletJC, and I have one other alt account that I won't be listing.
Donor: I have diamond donor as of now. I've been considering buying platinum.
Wins: On BulletJC, I have 375/1439 wins, which is approximately a 26% win ratio. I realize it's bad, but if you check my stats page http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/bulletjc you'll see that I've won 28 out of my last 50 games. I'm not as bad as my stats would suggest ;)
On my alt account, I'm currently 7/7.
Combined, that is 382 out of 1446 wins!
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I do indeed have both. I've already added the Bev (Fuzzyyyyyy), my Roxbot buddy :3
Skype name (PM me if you don't want to post it): justinqcai is my Skype username.
Got a mic: I certainly do.
Timezone: I live in the Eastern Time Zone.
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers: I haven't really teamed with any of the officers/leaders yet, but I've teamed with Fuzzy, I've teamed with Status, when he was a leader in Eternity, and I've scrimmed with Tyler and Butter. Furthermore, I've scrimmed against this clan before :p I'm well aware of this clan's phenomenal teamwork, PvP strength, etc.
PvP Strengths: My strengths in Pvp would have to be the Fishing Rod and the Bow. I'm very good at close-range bowspam.
PvP Weaknesses: My PvP weaknesses are avoiding the Flint and Steel and being a little too reckless during fights at times.
Past Clans (If any): I'm going to list the clans that I'm proud of being in.
1. Eternity, lead by Native and UpdatinStatus
2. Rivals, lead by cf918 ConnorW Jspwn
3. Salvation, lead by Marchello and TruDairy
You cool?: I think I am :p But that's up to y'all!
Best puppy picture: http://www.choosing-a-dog-made-easy.com/images/beagle-puppy.jpg <3
Justice is also a pretty good dog :3
Recommended c:

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, as you probably have guessed by the size of this post my time here in Rebels is over for now. My experience here was amazing and unforgettable. I have honestly cherished the countless memories I have had with this clan. During my time here I have grown as a PvPer and I have made my circle of friends grow very much so. Some of you are probably wondering why I am leaving, and to that my answer is; I feel like I have been drifting away from some of the clan members because from what I noticed there are cliques in this clan. I see cliques as a problem because I want to connect with all the members, and right now I feel like I am drifting away from others. Now I will mention people who have made my experience here at Rebels an amazing one:
MUST LISTEN WHEN READING SHOUTOUTS:
CruelDefiance : ily bby. (You know what I think of you :p)

Spxn : Spxn!!! Even though you're not in this clan, I would've never met you without joining! I am grateful for meeting such a gracious person, and I wish you luck to wherever you go!

TheHo : You haven't been in this clan very long, but from the time that I've known you, you seem like a really cool guy! You're really good PvPer, and I can tell that you're going to do very good things for this clan!

Saierah : GREGG!! Gregg you're so cool! I haven't known you long either, but you are really good at PvP! Ily, you poverish Norwegian!

Zoeticly : Omg Maddy! Ilysm, you were always there whenever I was down! You're such a caring person, and you bring the best of each person out! I envy you, and how caring you are, you're an amazing person, and I hope we can still be friends! <3

Jccandfriends : Jc! Jc you're a random, weird, creepy, caring and a hilarious person! You always put a smile on my face; there was no time when I was with you where I wasn't smiling! You're always there for anyone, no matter who they are! Jc you're an amazing leader whenever none of the officers/Max was on, and that is my favorite quality of you! :) I hope we can still be friends, also we need to record! #Jcc4Occifer

UpdatinStatus : STATUS!! You're an amazing PvPer, and I can tell that you're an amazing addition to this clan! #1337Buddies4Lyfe :3

Wizterfix : Wickkkkkyyyyyy! Come back, I miss you! Wicky, you're one of the coolest people in this clan, even though I didn't really know you before I joined, I am glad I did, because I met you! You're really good at the PvPs, and I hope you come back soon, because we all miss you!

Spellyy : Trev-r!!! Ilysm bby! You're an incredible PvPer! You have been in this clan for God knows how long! Your PvP skills are God-like and your loyalty are my favorite qualities of you! You and this clan are meant for each other! I hope we can still be friends!

IPureGold : Hay-den! Ilysm my Butter-prodigy! You're an exceptional PvPer and I look up to your PvP skills! I always loved spending time with you because of your someone who is always happy! :) You're happiness brings out the best of you and everyone you're around! That's why I was mostly around you! Ilysm bby, and you make an amazing fit to this clan! #ButterBuddies4Lyfe

ScrewYouGumby2 : Gumbison!! Gumby I've known you the longest in this clan, and I love how you can always reply with clever remarks, and I looked up to that. You are so smart Gumby, and you're the only high ranked person that gave me +Access (that shows your intelligence right there ;) )

rexxyy : Rexxyy!! You're God, you're lyfe! You're love, you're light! Rexxy, you're an amazing person! I look up to you, and how strong you are! I can always tell you everything, and you wouldn't judge, no matter how stupid it was! xD You are an amazing person, and I am so glad that I have befriended you! You're amazing! #Friends4Lyfe

myruhh7 : Myruhh! I love you sooo much!!!! You are always there for me, you support me for whatever I do, no matter if it's irl or in game, I admire that. You actually make me feel good about myself. You're amazing in not only my eyes, but all of the Rebels! Usted es muy inteligente y no dejes que nadie te diga de otra forma! Estoy tan feliz de haber vuelto a su amigo! Te amo Mayra!

Maxypie : Max!! I love all the fun times I've had with this clan, and most of it wouldn't of happened without you! You're an amazing leader, and I look up to your leadership skills! I am so proud of you for having to deal with all the ups and downs of this clan, and most of the time, you did it all by yourself :). You strength is amazing, and I know for a fact, that you will bring this clan far! I love you!!

Now I dedicate this to all of you:

Leaving here on a good note :) -Butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci