• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
And telling a clueless person on the mcsg forums to shut up and get of the forum when I am doing no harm is helping? Gee, what has this world come to.
you're right, you are clueless. clueless enough that you can't tell when you're not wanted. i don't think i'm a good representation of the entire world, i don't really know anyone that would say that based on one, sole person's actions.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I leave for one day and this happens :c

Eden I honestly love you so much Eden. You always make me laugh and keep my mind always on the positive. I'm so happy I got to know you months ago and we still are friends today. I'm so proud of everything you did for this clan and the impact you made on everyone. Good luck with whatever you do and I will miss you so much.

Gipp It's so crazy to think that I met you through forgotten and you've stuck around for so long. You are such a sweet guy and you cared about this clan so much. You always made me laugh and you went out of your way multiple times to make me feel better about things. I'll miss you gipper :c

WertQuadNine ChrisComedies even though I never really knew you guys through rebels, I know lots of people loved having you guys around. Thanks for being a part of the growth and family of this clan. Have fun with whatever you do :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci